Study Abroad and Global Learning
Connect with us
WKU Study Abroad Forms
- Study Abroad Initial Interest Step
- Complete this step on TOPNET to let WKU Study Abroad and Global Learning know that
you are interested in studying abroad. Once you complete the Initial Interest Form,
the Study Abroad and Global Learning office will contact you to set up an appointment
with our advisor. During that meeting, you'll be able to learn about the various programs
we offer, as well as scholarship opportunities and other helpful resources.
- Study Abroad Course Approval Form
- Complete this form to ensure how transfer credit from your study abroad courses will
articulate back to WKU. Students going on programs that directly offer WKU credit
(Faculty-Led and KIIS) are not required to complete this form. All other programs,
including CCSA, do require completion of this form. It is available in the online
application system on TopNet as part of step three.
- Study Abroad Course Amendment Form
- Use this form to amend any course change while abroad.
- Study Abroad Program Evaluation
- After the completion of your program, let us know about your experience by completing
the evaluation survey. All responses will be kept confidential and personal information
will not be shared with third parties.