Congratulations to the 2014 Ogden College of Science and Engineering Awardees in Biology
|Date: Wednesday, May 14th, 2014||Return|
- Nicholas Levis of Bowling Green, Outstanding Biology Graduate Student
- Jennifer Dumaine of California, Dillard/Hoyt Graduate Scholarship
- Shilo Felton of Bowling Green, Outstanding Biology Teaching Assistant
- Charles “Chad” Coomer of Louisville, Outstanding Biology Student
- Sarah Schrader of Bowling Green, Outstanding Biology Student
- Adam Edge of Shepherdsville, Outstanding Biodiversity Center Student
- Ryan Vincent of Lewisburg, Outstanding Boitechnology Center Student
- Christopher Fields of Bowling Green, Larry N. Gleason Award for Excellence in Research
- Ciara Jones of Hermitage, Tenn., Dr. Dan Skean Award for Outstanding Microbiology Student
- Mary Kate Greenwood of Edgewood, Dr. Jerry Gibbs Award for Excellence in Pre-Medical Studies
- Addie Dodson of Bowling Green, L.Y. Lancaster Award for Excellence in Pre-Medical Studies
Congratulations to Jennifer Campbell and Dr. Chandrakanth Emani, Nathan Powers and Dr. Ajay Srivastava, Shelby Wade and Dr. Michael Stokes, Jessica Johnson and Dr. Jarrett Johnson, and Audrey Brown and Dr. Noah Ashley.
Congratulations to April Butler, Haley Freeman, and Autumn Smith on being named OCSE Scholars!
Note: documents in Portable Document Format (PDF) require Adobe Acrobat Reader 5.0 or higher to view,
download Adobe Acrobat Reader.
Note: documents in Excel format (XLS) require Microsoft Viewer,
Note: documents in Word format (DOC) require Microsoft Viewer,
Note: documents in Powerpoint format (PPT) require Microsoft Viewer,
Note: documents in Quicktime Movie format [MOV] require Apple Quicktime,