As a Dual Credit instructor, you are considered a part-time WKU instructor with all the associated rights and responsibilities.
Dual Credit instructors provide a vital service by helping students to bridge the gap between high school and college. Some of the ways in which this is done include establishing a rigorous standard comparable to university courses in difficulty, expecting more independence from the students, conforming to policies and procedures of WKU, and explaining about student life at college.
You have access to all of FaCET’s materials and may attend any of the FaCET seminars. Following are resources to help with common needs of Dual Credit instructors.
- Syllabus Ideas: Helping Students make it to the top
- Suggested Syllabus Template
- Blackboard & Other Software Tutorials (see the tabs for online and video tutorials)
- Teaching@WKU, High quality, self-paced, online tutorials to deepen your understanding of college instruction.
- Honesty in the Academy, Academic Integrity: Reducing Cheating & Plagiarism
- Judicial Affairs
- Dual Credit Program
The Faculty Center for Excellence in Teaching
email@example.com -- Phone (270) 745-6508 -- Fax (270) 745-6145.
Location: 1783 Chestnut Street, Bowling Green, KY 42101.
Mailing Address: 1906 College Heights Blvd #11095, Bowling Green, KY 42101-1095.
Page created date: June 17, 2011; Last modified: February 28, 2013.
Site created: July 1996. All contents © since 1996.
This page is in compliance with Section 508 and W3C Priority-I guidelines.
If you find it to be inaccessible, please contact the Webmaster with the URL.