Grading Goody Bags
These are digital copies of the contents of our Grading Goody Bags:
- Privacy in Grading
- An interesting idea: How To Get Students to READ Faculty Comments (and Learn from Them!)
- How do I grade papers and essays?
- Additional Information not in the goody bag:
- The announcement e-mail, which includes a list of contents.
- The labels placed on each bag.
- "What is a Rubric?" from the Academy of Art website (reformatted to minimize paper) http://faculty.academyart.edu/resources/rubrics.asp
- A rubric for evaluating critical thinking, designed by FaCET.
- Our stress reliever was two “Ginger Student” Doodles. The doodles were ginger person shaped piece of paper cut out using an Ellison die machine. This card was attached to them. We also made a single sheet doodle for those who just wanted the information via e-mail.
- References for more information
The food in the bag (holiday design but secular, not religious) varied depending on our supplies but tended to include
The Faculty Center for Excellence in Teaching
email@example.com -- Phone (270) 745-6508 -- Fax (270) 745-6145.
Location: 1783 Chestnut Street, Bowling Green, KY 42101.
Mailing Address: 1906 College Heights Blvd #11095, Bowling Green, KY 42101-1095.
Page created date: c 2000; Last modified: December 8 , 2011.
Site created: July 1996. All contents © since 1996.
This page is in compliance with Section 508 and W3C Priority-I guidelines.
If you find it to be inaccessible, please contact the Webmaster with the URL.
Note: documents in Portable Document Format (PDF) require Adobe Acrobat Reader 5.0 or higher to view,
download Adobe Acrobat Reader.
Note: documents in Excel format (XLS) require Microsoft Viewer,
Note: documents in Word format (DOC) require Microsoft Viewer,
Note: documents in Powerpoint format (PPT) require Microsoft Viewer,
Note: documents in Quicktime Movie format [MOV] require Apple Quicktime,