Publications of the Faculty Center for Excellence in Teaching
- The Teaching Spirit, our newsletter
- Booklets & Other FaCET Products
- Teaching Issues Listserv Messages
- Why I Teach
- Technology Notes for Teachers
- Tips Sheet Numbers and Topics
- Search Tools
- Materials for Students
Publication Funded for WKU by the Faculty Center for Excellence in Teaching
FaCET provides a campus subscription to the Journal on Excellence in College Teaching, a peer-reviewed, searchable, on-line journal.
To access this resource
- On the Web go to WKU Libraries.
- Select "Library Databases", then select "E-journals." OR beneath the "One Search Box" click the link E-journals.
- If you are on campus you will be taken to a search box.
- If you are off campus you will be prompted to sign in with NetID and password
- Enter "Excellence in college Teaching" or just "College Teaching."
- Then select the checkmark for "Journal on Excellence in College Teaching." A new window will allow you to access the journal
- Click on the name of the Journal, "Journal on Excellence in College Teaching," and that will give you full access to their website, including search tools.
The Faculty Center for Excellence in Teaching
firstname.lastname@example.org -- Phone (270) 745-6508 -- Fax (270) 745-6145.
Location: 1783 Chestnut Street, Bowling Green, KY 42101.
Mailing Address: 1906 College Heights Blvd #11095, Bowling Green, KY 42101-1095.
Page created date: c2000; Last modified: August 13, 2012.
Site created: July 1996. All contents © since 1996.
This page is in compliance with Section 508 and W3C Priority-I guidelines.
If you find it to be inaccessible, please contact the Webmaster with the URL.