- Buy your WKU Parking Permit!
- Manage Your Parking Account
- Appeal a Citation
- Pay a Citation
- NextBus Information
- Alumni Square Garage
- Enterprise Car Share
- Event Shuttle Request
- Departmental Service Request
- Advertising Opportunities
- Airport Shuttle Service
- Visitors to Campus
- Disability Parking
- Car Free
- PTS Staff
- Campus Services and Facilities
- 15 Passenger Van Training
Winter Term Intersession Parking (Click here for more)
|Date: Monday, January 2nd, 2012||Return to Archive|
Winter Term 2012
Parking & Transit
Intersession services will be in effect during the Winter Term,
- All Student (Housing & Commuter) Lots temporarily become All Permit Zones (All Current WKU Permits Honored).
- Faculty/Staff lots will be enforced as usual.
- Parking meters will be enforced as usual.
- On call service available only. Please call 270-745-2361 to schedule a ride between main and south campus.
- ADA Shuttle on call service only. Please call 270-745-2361.
- Green Line Shopping Shuttle will run on Wednesdays & Saturdays from 4pm – 8pm ONLY.
Additional information may be found at: http://www.wku.edu/transportation/policies/intersession.php
Normal parking regulations and full transit services resume on Monday Jan. 23, 2012.
Commuter Permit Holders ONLY
This week only (Sept 1-5)
Commuters - New Parking Option Available
Creason Lot will now be zoned All Permit (AP) lot.
Speed Limit Reduced on Normal and State Streets
New Yellow Line
New Purple Line Transit Service
Big discounts offered to Students, Faculty, and Staff. Visit www.InShuttle.com/wku to make your reservations! Click the headline above for more information.