- Buy your WKU Parking Permit!
- Manage Your Parking Account
- Appeal a Citation
- Pay a Citation
- NextBus Information
- Alumni Square Garage
- Enterprise Car Share
- Event Shuttle Request
- Departmental Service Request
- Advertising Opportunities
- Airport Shuttle Service
- Visitors to Campus
- Disability Parking
- Car Free
- PTS Staff
- Campus Services and Facilities
- 15 Passenger Van Training
Intersession Parking and Transit Services (click here for more)
|Date: Wednesday, May 9th, 2012||Return to Archive|
Parking and Transit
Intersession services will be in effect for the Summer.
May 14 to August 26
- All Student (Housing and Commuter) lots temporarily become All Permit zones. All current WKU permits will be honored.
- Faculty and Staff lots are enforced as usual.
- Parking meters are enforced as usual.
- Limited Topper Transit service from June 4th to August 26th.
- White Line will operate on a 30-minute frequency 7:30 AM to 3:30 PM (Monday – Thursday); Friday service: 7:30 AM to 12:30 PM
- Green Line will operate on a 1-hour frequency from 4:00 PM to 7:00 PM on Wednesdays and Saturdays ONLY.
- ADA shuttle service - On Call ONLY. Please call 270-745-2361.
Normal parking regulations and full transit services resume on Monday, August 27, 2012.
Please direct any questions to Parking and Transportation Services at 270-745-2361 or email@example.com.
10/21 and 10/22
Commuter Permit Holders ONLY
This week only (Sept 1-5)
Commuters - New Parking Option Available
Speed Limit Reduced on Normal and State Streets
New Yellow Line
New Purple Line Transit Service
Big discounts offered to Students, Faculty, and Staff. Visit www.InShuttle.com/wku to make your reservations! Click the headline above for more information.
download Adobe Acrobat Reader.
Note: documents in Excel format (XLS) require Microsoft Viewer,
Note: documents in Word format (DOC) require Microsoft Viewer,
Note: documents in Powerpoint format (PPT) require Microsoft Viewer,
Note: documents in Quicktime Movie format [MOV] require Apple Quicktime,