- Buy your WKU Parking Permit!
- Manage Your Parking Account
- Appeal a Citation
- Pay a Citation
- NextBus Information
- Alumni Square Garage
- Enterprise Car Share
- Event Shuttle Request
- Departmental Service Request
- Advertising Opportunities
- Airport Shuttle Service
- Visitors to Campus
- Disability Parking
- Car Free
- PTS Staff
- Campus Services and Facilities
- 15 Passenger Van Training
Construction Projects to Begin May 14th (click here for more)
|Date: Monday, May 14th, 2012||Return|
The following construction projects will begin May 14, 2012:
- South Lawn lot is closed due to DUC Renovation.
- High Voltage Project on the south end of campus.
- Due to construction and limited ADA access near Garrett Conference Center (GCC), an additional metered space in front of GCC has been created. In addition, a university service vehicle space has been added for loading and unloading in front of GCC. These changes are anticipated to be in effect until the first of August.
For a map of the scheduled construction projects, click HERE.
Please contact Parking and Transportation Services at 270-745-2361 or email@example.com with questions.
March 10th to March 14th
Congratulations to the winners!
Complete the survey and sign up for a prize drawing.
Purple Line Service Frequency
Speed Limit Reduced on Normal and State Streets
New Yellow Line
New Purple Line Transit Service
Big discounts offered to Students, Faculty, and Staff. Visit www.InShuttle.com/wku to make your reservations! Click the headline above for more information.