- Buy your WKU Parking Permit!
- Manage Your Parking Account
- Appeal a Citation
- Pay a Citation
- NextBus Information
- Alumni Square Garage
- Enterprise Car Share
- Event Shuttle Request
- Departmental Service Request
- Advertising Opportunities
- Airport Shuttle Service
- Visitors to Campus
- Disability Parking
- Car Free
- PTS Staff
- Campus Services and Facilities
- 15 Passenger Van Training
Construction Projects to Begin May 14th (click here for more)
|Date: Monday, May 14th, 2012||Return|
The following construction projects will begin May 14, 2012:
- South Lawn lot is closed due to DUC Renovation.
- High Voltage Project on the south end of campus.
- Due to construction and limited ADA access near Garrett Conference Center (GCC), an additional metered space in front of GCC has been created. In addition, a university service vehicle space has been added for loading and unloading in front of GCC. These changes are anticipated to be in effect until the first of August.
For a map of the scheduled construction projects, click HERE.
Please contact Parking and Transportation Services at 270-745-2361 or firstname.lastname@example.org with questions.
January 26th, 2015
Monday, January 5th to Friday, January 23rd
Need a Ride to the Airport for the Holidays?
Commuter Permit Holders ONLY
Speed Limit Reduced on Normal and State Streets
New Yellow Line
New Purple Line Transit Service
Big discounts offered to Students, Faculty, and Staff. Visit www.InShuttle.com/wku to make your reservations! Click the headline above for more information.
Note: documents in Portable Document Format (PDF) require Adobe Acrobat Reader 5.0 or higher to view,
download Adobe Acrobat Reader.
Note: documents in Excel format (XLS) require Microsoft Viewer,
Note: documents in Word format (DOC) require Microsoft Viewer,
Note: documents in Powerpoint format (PPT) require Microsoft Viewer,
Note: documents in Quicktime Movie format [MOV] require Apple Quicktime,