- Buy your WKU Parking Permit!
- Manage Your Parking Account
- Appeal a Citation
- Pay a Citation
- NextBus Information
- Alumni Square Garage
- Enterprise Car Share
- Event Shuttle Request
- Departmental Service Request
- Advertising Opportunities
- Airport Shuttle Service
- Visitors to Campus
- Disability Parking
- Car Free
- PTS Staff
- Campus Services and Facilities
- 15 Passenger Van Training
Construction Projects to Begin May 14th (click here for more)
|Date: Monday, May 14th, 2012||Return to Archive|
The following construction projects will begin May 14, 2012:
- South Lawn lot is closed due to DUC Renovation.
- High Voltage Project on the south end of campus.
- Due to construction and limited ADA access near Garrett Conference Center (GCC), an additional metered space in front of GCC has been created. In addition, a university service vehicle space has been added for loading and unloading in front of GCC. These changes are anticipated to be in effect until the first of August.
For a map of the scheduled construction projects, click HERE.
Please contact Parking and Transportation Services at 270-745-2361 or email@example.com with questions.
8/3 at 8 PM
8/4 to 8/11
Continue using your current permit until 8/15/14.
July 29th - Aug 4th
July 28th - Aug 1st
Speed Limit Reduced on Normal and State Streets
New Yellow Line
New Purple Line Transit Service
Big discounts offered to Students, Faculty, and Staff. Visit www.InShuttle.com/wku to make your reservations! Click the headline above for more information.