- Buy your WKU Parking Permit!
- Manage Your Parking Account
- Appeal a Citation
- Pay a Citation
- NextBus Information
- Alumni Square Garage
- Enterprise Car Share
- Event Shuttle Request
- Departmental Service Request
- Advertising Opportunities
- Airport Shuttle Service
- Visitors to Campus
- Disability Parking
- Car Free
- PTS Staff
- Campus Services and Facilities
- 15 Passenger Van Training
New Smart Parking Meters (click here for more)
|Date: Tuesday, September 25th, 2012||Return|
WKU Parking and Transportation Services has initiated a trial of 15 “smart” parking meters which have been installed throughout campus.
Meters provide short-term parking near buildings for loading, unloading, deliveries, and short meetings. The maximum time honored is posted at the meter.
A useful benefit of the solar-powered meters is they accept credit cards as well as coins. These meters also help PTS enforce short-term parking on campus.
Here are some common “dos” and “don’ts” when using the meters:
- DO use the smart meters for short-term parking only. Maximum time allowed is posted.
- DO use credit cards if needed. A minimum time of 45 minutes ($.75) is charged.
- DO use coins when needed.
- DO give us your feedback at email@example.com.
- DON’Tabuse short-term parking. You can only buy time once at a meter.
- The meters will not give additional time over the maximum even if you insert more coins or charge to a credit card.
- DON’T wait to pay. Time starts immediately when you pull into the space.
- DON’T get a ticket by staying past expired time. The “smart” meters alert PTS enforcement officers when abuses occur.
Please contact Parking and Transportation Services at 270-745-2361 or firstname.lastname@example.org with any problems.
10/21 and 10/22
Commuter Permit Holders ONLY
This week only (Sept 1-5)
Commuters - New Parking Option Available
Speed Limit Reduced on Normal and State Streets
New Yellow Line
New Purple Line Transit Service
Big discounts offered to Students, Faculty, and Staff. Visit www.InShuttle.com/wku to make your reservations! Click the headline above for more information.
Note: documents in Portable Document Format (PDF) require Adobe Acrobat Reader 5.0 or higher to view,
download Adobe Acrobat Reader.
Note: documents in Excel format (XLS) require Microsoft Viewer,
Note: documents in Word format (DOC) require Microsoft Viewer,
Note: documents in Powerpoint format (PPT) require Microsoft Viewer,
Note: documents in Quicktime Movie format [MOV] require Apple Quicktime,