- Buy your WKU Parking Permit!
- Manage Your Parking Account
- Appeal a Citation
- Pay a Citation
- NextBus Information
- Alumni Square Garage
- Enterprise Car Share
- Event Shuttle Request
- Departmental Service Request
- Advertising Opportunities
- Airport Shuttle Service
- Visitors to Campus
- Disability Parking
- Car Free
- PTS Staff
- Campus Services and Facilities
- 15 Passenger Van Training
Home Football Game Saturday 11/10
|Date: Wednesday, November 7th, 2012||Return to Archive|
WKU football will host Florida Atlantic on Saturday, November 10th. Kickoff is at 12:00 p.m. with tailgating festivities beginning at 8:00 a.m. For a detailed tailgating map, please click here.
Several parking lots will be reserved for event parking. These lots will close Friday evening at 10:00 p.m. and must be cleared by 7:00 a.m. Saturday morning:
- All parking lots surrounding Diddle Arena
- Parking spaces along Avenue of Champions down to University Blvd.
- South Lawn
- Parking Structure 2 (PS2)
- Schneider Hall
- Jones Jaggers Lot
- Back portion of Creason Lot
- Gated Regents Lot
- McCormack Lot
In addition, roads will close prior to the game and post-game event traffic will be controlled by police officers at key intersections. Road closings will begin 6 1/2 hours prior to kick-off and last throughout the event.
- College Heights Blvd. will be closed between Colonnade Drive and University Blvd. Access will be restricted to HAF permit holders, tailgating season pass holders, and tailgating day parking customers.
- Avenue of Champions will be closed at College Heights Blvd. Access will be restricted to HAF permit holders.
To see a map of the reserved parking lots and road closings, click here. As we implement the event parking and traffic control plan, your cooperation is appreciated. For a post-event traffic map, click here.
As a reminder, weekend enforcement continues. Enforcement staff are monitoring for safety violations, such as yellow zones and fire lanes. Violations are also being enforced in areas of disability parking, loading zones, and parking meters near residence halls where short-term parking is needed.
January 26th, 2015
Commuter Permit Holders ONLY
Commuters - New Parking Option Available
Creason Lot will now be zoned All Permit (AP) lot.
Speed Limit Reduced on Normal and State Streets
New Yellow Line
New Purple Line Transit Service
Big discounts offered to Students, Faculty, and Staff. Visit www.InShuttle.com/wku to make your reservations! Click the headline above for more information.
download Adobe Acrobat Reader.
Note: documents in Excel format (XLS) require Microsoft Viewer,
Note: documents in Word format (DOC) require Microsoft Viewer,
Note: documents in Powerpoint format (PPT) require Microsoft Viewer,
Note: documents in Quicktime Movie format [MOV] require Apple Quicktime,