- Buy your WKU Parking Permit!
- Manage Your Parking Account
- Appeal a Citation
- Pay a Citation
- NextBus Information
- Alumni Square Garage
- Enterprise Car Share
- Event Shuttle Request
- Departmental Service Request
- Advertising Opportunities
- Airport Shuttle Service
- Visitors to Campus
- Disability Parking
- Car Free
- PTS Staff
- Campus Services and Facilities
- 15 Passenger Van Training
Winter Term Intersession Parking and Transit Changes
|Date: Thursday, December 13th, 2012||Return to Archive|
- All student (Housing & Commuter) lots temporarily become All Permit Zones (all current WKU permits honored).
- Faculty/Staff lots will be enforced as usual.
- Parking meters will be enforced as usual.
- On call service available only. Please call 270-745-2361 to schedule a ride between main and south campus.
- ADA Shuttle on call service only. Please call 270-745-2361.
- Green Line (Shopping Shuttle) will run on Wednesdays and Saturdays from 4:00 pm – 8:00 pm ONLY.
- Green Line will also run on Wednesdays and Saturday s from 4:00 pm – 8:00 pm during Winter Break (December 15th – January 1st). No other transit service available.
To view an Intersession parking map, click HERE.
Normal parking regulations and full transit services resume on Tuesday, January 22, 2013.
Please direct any questions to Parking and Transportation Services at 270-745-2361 or email@example.com.
Commuter Permit Holders ONLY
This week only (Sept 1-5)
Commuters - New Parking Option Available
Creason Lot will now be zoned All Permit (AP) lot.
Speed Limit Reduced on Normal and State Streets
New Yellow Line
New Purple Line Transit Service
Big discounts offered to Students, Faculty, and Staff. Visit www.InShuttle.com/wku to make your reservations! Click the headline above for more information.