- Buy your WKU Parking Permit!
- Manage Your Parking Account
- Appeal a Citation
- Pay a Citation
- NextBus Information
- Alumni Square Garage
- Enterprise Car Share
- Event Shuttle Request
- Departmental Service Request
- Advertising Opportunities
- Airport Shuttle Service
- Visitors to Campus
- Disability Parking
- Car Free
- PTS Staff
- Campus Services and Facilities
- 15 Passenger Van Training
Summer Changes from PTS
|Date: Friday, May 31st, 2013||Return to Archive|
- All WKU permits will be honored in all student (Commuter and Housing) lots.
- Faculty and Staff Premium and Non-Premium permits will be enforced as usual.
- Parking meters will be enforced as usual.
- The following lots are open parking during the summer (no permit required):
- Creason, Russellville Road, Service Supply, Normal, University Blvd., Adams Street, Center Street, Campbell Lane
- The following lots close at dusk (lights turned off):
- Creason, Russellville Road, Normal, University Blvd., Chestnut Street South, Chestnut Street North, Center Street, PS1 levels 5-7, PS2 levels 3-5.
- White Line will operate on a 30 minute frequency.
- Monday through Thursday, service will be provided from 7:30 AM - 4:00 PM. Last round begins at Campbell Lane Lot at 3:30 PM.
- Friday, service will be provided from 7:30 AM - 1:00 PM. Last round begins at Campbell Lane Lot at 12:30 PM.
- Green Line will operate on a 1 hour frequency on 4:00 PM - 8:00 PM on Wednesdays and Saturdays ONLY. Last round begins at Campbell Lane Lot at 7:00.
- Disability para-transit service. On call service ONLY. Please call 270-745-2361 to schedule pick up.
Additional information is available at www.wku.edu/transportation. Normal parking regulations and full transit service resume Monday, August 26, 2013.
Please direct any questions to Parking and Transportation Services at 270-745-2361 or email@example.com.
You only need an Housing Non Premium Permit.
See Map of Housing Non Premium and Housing Premium Zones
Read to see what we are doing and what you can do.
What are your options? Click here to find out more.
Student Permit Information
Speed Limit Reduced on Normal and State Streets
New Yellow Line
New Purple Line Transit Service
Big discounts offered to Students, Faculty, and Staff. Visit www.InShuttle.com/wku to make your reservations! Click the headline above for more information.