- Buy your WKU Parking Permit!
- Manage Your Parking Account
- Appeal a Citation
- Pay a Citation
- NextBus Information
- Alumni Square Garage
- Enterprise Car Share
- Event Shuttle Request
- Departmental Service Request
- Advertising Opportunities
- Airport Shuttle Service
- Visitors to Campus
- Disability Parking
- Car Free
- PTS Staff
- Campus Services and Facilities
- 15 Passenger Van Training
Summer Changes from PTS
|Date: Friday, May 31st, 2013||Return to Archive|
- All WKU permits will be honored in all student (Commuter and Housing) lots.
- Faculty and Staff Premium and Non-Premium permits will be enforced as usual.
- Parking meters will be enforced as usual.
- The following lots are open parking during the summer (no permit required):
- Creason, Russellville Road, Service Supply, Normal, University Blvd., Adams Street, Center Street, Campbell Lane
- The following lots close at dusk (lights turned off):
- Creason, Russellville Road, Normal, University Blvd., Chestnut Street South, Chestnut Street North, Center Street, PS1 levels 5-7, PS2 levels 3-5.
- White Line will operate on a 30 minute frequency.
- Monday through Thursday, service will be provided from 7:30 AM - 4:00 PM. Last round begins at Campbell Lane Lot at 3:30 PM.
- Friday, service will be provided from 7:30 AM - 1:00 PM. Last round begins at Campbell Lane Lot at 12:30 PM.
- Green Line will operate on a 1 hour frequency on 4:00 PM - 8:00 PM on Wednesdays and Saturdays ONLY. Last round begins at Campbell Lane Lot at 7:00.
- Disability para-transit service. On call service ONLY. Please call 270-745-2361 to schedule pick up.
Additional information is available at www.wku.edu/transportation. Normal parking regulations and full transit service resume Monday, August 26, 2013.
Please direct any questions to Parking and Transportation Services at 270-745-2361 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
WKU football takes on UAB at home on Saturday, October 4, 2014.
Thursday, October 2nd - Sunday, October 5th
Commuter Permit Holders ONLY
This week only (Sept 1-5)
Speed Limit Reduced on Normal and State Streets
New Yellow Line
New Purple Line Transit Service
Big discounts offered to Students, Faculty, and Staff. Visit www.InShuttle.com/wku to make your reservations! Click the headline above for more information.
Note: documents in Portable Document Format (PDF) require Adobe Acrobat Reader 5.0 or higher to view,
download Adobe Acrobat Reader.
Note: documents in Excel format (XLS) require Microsoft Viewer,
Note: documents in Word format (DOC) require Microsoft Viewer,
Note: documents in Powerpoint format (PPT) require Microsoft Viewer,
Note: documents in Quicktime Movie format [MOV] require Apple Quicktime,