- Buy your Parking Permit!
- Manage Your Parking Account
- Appeal a Citation
- Pay a Citation
- NextBus Information
- Alumni Square Garage
- Enterprise Car Share
- Event Shuttle Request
- Departmental Service Request
- Advertising Opportunities
- Airport Shuttle Service
- Visitors to Campus
- Disability Parking
- Car Free
- PTS Staff
- Business & Auxiliary Services
- 15 Passenger Van Training
WKU Now Offers Car Share Program
|Date: Thursday, August 29th, 2013||Return|
WKU has partnered with Enterprise CarShare to bring the campus community a convenient, cost-effective, and beneficial car sharing program. With Enterprise CarShare, students, faculty, and staff are able to rent a car by the hour, day, or overnight.
Who is Eligible?
- Students (ages 18 and up)
- Faculty and Staff (for personal use)
- International driver's licenses accepted
How Do I Get Started?
- Simply visit WKU's dedicated Enterprise CarShare website (www.enterprisecarshare.com/wku).
- Complete the Membership Application Form. You will need your driver's license information and a MasterCard/Visa credit or debit card (in your name) to complete the application.
- Once your membership is approved, you will receive an email confirmation.
- A Membership Kit with your membership card and a welcome brochure will be mailed to you.
- Your Member ID number will be on your welcome brochure.
- Use your Member ID number to book a reservation.
- Enterprise CarShare vehicles are located in Barnes Lot on WKU's main campus.
- Enjoy the Drive!
For more detailed information on car sharing, click HERE to view the WKU News press release.
Get Started Now!! Click Here to Visit Enterprise's CarShare Website
Wednesday, May 17th and Thursday, May 18th
Monday, May 15th - Thursday, August 10th
Commuter and Housing
For Residents who have a Housing assignment
Order before June 30th to be eligible for a great prize!
Order before June 30th to be eligible to win a great prize.
Permit sales for 2017-18 will begin shortly.
Effective March 20th
Effective Wednesday, March 1st
No Featured Articles for this category
Note: documents in Portable Document Format (PDF) require Adobe Acrobat Reader 5.0 or higher to view,
download Adobe Acrobat Reader.
Note: documents in Excel format (XLS) require Microsoft Viewer,
Note: documents in Word format (DOC) require Microsoft Viewer,
Note: documents in Powerpoint format (PPT) require Microsoft Viewer,
Note: documents in Quicktime Movie format [MOV] require Apple Quicktime,