- Buy your WKU Parking Permit!
- Manage Your Parking Account
- Appeal a Citation
- Pay a Citation
- NextBus Information
- Alumni Square Garage
- Enterprise Car Share
- Event Shuttle Request
- Departmental Service Request
- Advertising Opportunities
- Airport Shuttle Service
- Visitors to Campus
- Disability Parking
- Car Free
- PTS Staff
- Campus Services and Facilities
- 15 Passenger Van Training
Transit Alert: Tuesday, October 15th
|Date: Thursday, October 10th, 2013||Return to Archive|
Due to the home football game on Tuesday, October 15th, transit services will operate on a reduced schedule as follows:
- The Blue Line and the Red Line will stop at 4:30 PM when Avenue of Champions closes.
- The White Line will run a modified route 4:30 PM until 6:00 PM.
- Service will be maintained on a 15 minute service frequency between Main Campus and South Campus.
- On the Main Campus, the White Line will travel up and down Normal Street using the following bus stops: Campbell Lane, South Campus, Creason, Jones Jaggers, Ransdell Hall, Helm Library, EST, The Hill, COHH, Virginia Garrett, MMTH, and PFT.
- The Green Line will be on a normal route and schedule, though delays can be expected due to event traffic.
Please contact Parking and Transportation Services at 270-745-2361 or email@example.com with questions.
You only need an Housing Non Premium Permit.
See Map of Housing Non Premium and Housing Premium Zones
Read to see what we are doing and what you can do.
What are your options? Click here to find out more.
Student Permit Information
Speed Limit Reduced on Normal and State Streets
New Yellow Line
New Purple Line Transit Service
Big discounts offered to Students, Faculty, and Staff. Visit www.InShuttle.com/wku to make your reservations! Click the headline above for more information.