- Buy your WKU Parking Permit!
- Manage Your Parking Account
- Appeal a Citation
- Pay a Citation
- NextBus Information
- Alumni Square Garage
- Enterprise Car Share
- Event Shuttle Request
- Departmental Service Request
- Advertising Opportunities
- Airport Shuttle Service
- Visitors to Campus
- Disability Parking
- Car Free
- PTS Staff
- Campus Services and Facilities
- 15 Passenger Van Training
Thanksgiving Break Parking and Transit
|Date: Monday, November 18th, 2013||Return|
Thanksgiving Break is almost here! We would like to take this opportunity to remind you of a few parking adjustments during the break.
- Intersession parking will be observed on Wednesday, November 27th – Sunday, December 1st at 4:30 p.m. (all student zones become All Permit zones).
- WKU football game day parking is in effect for Saturday, November 30th.
- Please see the following links for reserved lots, road closings, and tailgating information.
- No regular Topper Transit Wednesday, November 27th – Sunday, December 1st.
- The Shopping Shuttle will have service on Wednesday and Saturday from 4:00 p.m. – 7:00 p.m. (on the hour).
- No ADA service will be provided other than the Wednesday and Saturday Shopping Shuttle.
Please visit us at www.wku.edu/transportation or contact us at 270-745-2361 with any questions.
Have a great Thanksgiving!
8/3 at 8 PM
8/4 to 8/11
Continue using your current permit until 8/15/14.
July 29th - Aug 4th
July 28th - Aug 1st
Speed Limit Reduced on Normal and State Streets
New Yellow Line
New Purple Line Transit Service
Big discounts offered to Students, Faculty, and Staff. Visit www.InShuttle.com/wku to make your reservations! Click the headline above for more information.