- Buy your WKU Parking Permit!
- Manage Your Parking Account
- Appeal a Citation
- Pay a Citation
- NextBus Information
- Alumni Square Garage
- Enterprise Car Share
- Event Shuttle Request
- Departmental Service Request
- Advertising Opportunities
- Airport Shuttle Service
- Visitors to Campus
- Disability Parking
- Car Free
- PTS Staff
- Campus Services and Facilities
- 15 Passenger Van Training
KHSAA Parking Changes FOR FACULTY AND STAFF
|Date: Monday, December 2nd, 2013||Return|
Please be aware parking will be disrupted and traffic congestion will be heavy during the KHSAA Football Championships, December 6th and 7th. Please plan extra time to reach your destinations on campus.
Faculty/Staff Parking Changes (ALTERNATE CAMPUS PARKING MAP)
- Surface lots surrounding Diddle Arena, South Lawn Lot, Russellville Road Lot, and on-street parking on Avenue of Champions will be reserved for the event and will not be available to permit holders.
- Alternate parking is available at:
- Parking Structure 1 (Please note, to reduce traffic congestion, the University Boulevard entrance of Parking Structure 1 will be closed. Use the Avenue of Champions side of PS1.)
- Jones-Jaggers Lot
- Service Supply Lot
- Adams Street Lot
- Kentucky Street Paved Lot
- Alumni Square Garage (Dec. 6th Only)
- Avenue of Champions will close at 2PM both Friday and Saturday for fan safety. Only event traffic and those parking in Parking Structure 1 will be allowed onto the street.
- After each football game, WKU PD will control University Blvd/College Heights Blvd intersection to divert traffic off campus. Plan to use Normal Street to access campus.
More about the event
For the fifth year in a row, WKU has the honor of hosting the 2013 Russell Athletic/KHSAA Commonwealth Gridiron Bowl State Football Championships on Friday, December 6th and Saturday December 7th. This two-day event will bring thousands of people from across the Commonwealth to Bowling Green and onto our campus.
We recognize this event is very disruptive to normal activities; however, it is an important event for campus. We apologize for the disruptions and appreciate your cooperation. Please direct any questions about these changes to Parking and Transportation Services at 270-745-2361 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Parking and Transportation Services
You only need an Housing Non Premium Permit.
See Map of Housing Non Premium and Housing Premium Zones
Read to see what we are doing and what you can do.
What are your options? Click here to find out more.
Student Permit Information
Speed Limit Reduced on Normal and State Streets
New Yellow Line
New Purple Line Transit Service
Big discounts offered to Students, Faculty, and Staff. Visit www.InShuttle.com/wku to make your reservations! Click the headline above for more information.