- Buy your WKU Parking Permit!
- Manage Your Parking Account
- Appeal a Citation
- Pay a Citation
- NextBus Information
- Alumni Square Garage
- Enterprise Car Share
- Event Shuttle Request
- Departmental Service Request
- Advertising Opportunities
- Airport Shuttle Service
- Visitors to Campus
- Disability Parking
- Car Free
- PTS Staff
- Campus Services and Facilities
- 15 Passenger Van Training
Spring Break 2014 Parking & Transit
|Date: Friday, March 7th, 2014||Return|
Intersession services will be in effect during Spring Break Week.
- All Student (Housing & Commuter) Lots temporarily become All Permit Zones (All Current WKU Permits Honored).
- Faculty/Staff lots will be enforced as usual.
- Parking meters will be enforced as usual.
- The following lots will close at dusk beginning Friday, March 7th and ending on Friday, March 14th:
- Chestnut North
- Chestnut South
- University Blvd Housing Lot
- Normal Drive Housing Lot
- The back half of Creason Lot
- South Campus Lot
- On call service available only. Please call 270-745-2361 to schedule a ride between main and south campus.
- ADA Shuttle on call service only. Please call 270-745-2361.
- Green Line Shopping Shuttle will run on Wednesdays & Saturdays from 4pm - 8pm ONLY.
Normal parking regulations and full transit services resume on Monday, March 17th. Please direct any questions to PTS at 270-745-2361 or email@example.com.
Continue using your current permit until 8/15/14.
July 29th - Aug 4th
July 28th - Aug 1st
Construction of new bikeway / walkway
July 25th - July 28th
Speed Limit Reduced on Normal and State Streets
New Yellow Line
New Purple Line Transit Service
Big discounts offered to Students, Faculty, and Staff. Visit www.InShuttle.com/wku to make your reservations! Click the headline above for more information.