- Buy your WKU Parking Permit!
- Manage Your Parking Account
- Appeal a Citation
- Pay a Citation
- NextBus Information
- Alumni Square Garage
- Enterprise Car Share
- Event Shuttle Request
- Departmental Service Request
- Advertising Opportunities
- Airport Shuttle Service
- Visitors to Campus
- Disability Parking
- Car Free
- PTS Staff
- Campus Services and Facilities
- 15 Passenger Van Training
Spring Break 2014 Parking & Transit
|Date: Friday, March 7th, 2014||Return to Archive|
Intersession services will be in effect during Spring Break Week.
- All Student (Housing & Commuter) Lots temporarily become All Permit Zones (All Current WKU Permits Honored).
- Faculty/Staff lots will be enforced as usual.
- Parking meters will be enforced as usual.
- The following lots will close at dusk beginning Friday, March 7th and ending on Friday, March 14th:
- Chestnut North
- Chestnut South
- University Blvd Housing Lot
- Normal Drive Housing Lot
- The back half of Creason Lot
- South Campus Lot
- On call service available only. Please call 270-745-2361 to schedule a ride between main and south campus.
- ADA Shuttle on call service only. Please call 270-745-2361.
- Green Line Shopping Shuttle will run on Wednesdays & Saturdays from 4pm - 8pm ONLY.
Normal parking regulations and full transit services resume on Monday, March 17th. Please direct any questions to PTS at 270-745-2361 or email@example.com.
Commuters - New Parking Option Available
Creason Lot will now be zoned All Permit (AP) lot.
You only need an Housing Non Premium Permit.
See Map of Housing Non Premium and Housing Premium Zones
Read to see what we are doing and what you can do.
Speed Limit Reduced on Normal and State Streets
New Yellow Line
New Purple Line Transit Service
Big discounts offered to Students, Faculty, and Staff. Visit www.InShuttle.com/wku to make your reservations! Click the headline above for more information.