- Buy your WKU Parking Permit!
- Manage Your Parking Account
- Appeal a Citation
- Pay a Citation
- NextBus Information
- Alumni Square Garage
- Enterprise Car Share
- Event Shuttle Request
- Departmental Service Request
- Advertising Opportunities
- Airport Shuttle Service
- Visitors to Campus
- Disability Parking
- Car Free
- PTS Staff
- Campus Services and Facilities
- 15 Passenger Van Training
Finals Week Transit & Parking Changes
|Date: Thursday, May 8th, 2014||Return to Archive|
Topper Transit Service Changes
- White Line will operate on a 15-minute frequency from 7:30 AM to 5:30 PM.
- The Red Line will operate on a 30-minute frequency from 7:15 AM to 5:40 PM.
- The Green Line (Shopping Shuttle), Purple Line, and Blue Line will operate on their normal schedule.
- Due to reduced transit service during Finals Week, all current WKU permits, including South Campus Permits, will be honored in all student Housing (H) and Commuter (C) zones as well as lots with the All Permit (AP) zone designation.
- All Permit (AP) zones are located in the Creason, Russellville Road, Service Supply and Adams Street parking lots
PLEASE NOTE: Parking meters and all Faculty/Staff Gated (GH, GR), Premium (P) or Non-Premium (NP) zones will be enforced as usual.
Call 270-745-2361 or assistance.
Add Your Name to the Wait List
Vehicles must be moved by 3 PM Sunday
Same electronic form for all service requests!
Speed Limit Reduced on Normal and State Streets
New Yellow Line
New Purple Line Transit Service
Big discounts offered to Students, Faculty, and Staff. Visit www.InShuttle.com/wku to make your reservations! Click the headline above for more information.