- Buy your WKU Parking Permit!
- Manage Your Parking Account
- Appeal a Citation
- Pay a Citation
- NextBus Information
- Alumni Square Garage
- Enterprise Car Share
- Event Shuttle Request
- Departmental Service Request
- Advertising Opportunities
- Airport Shuttle Service
- Visitors to Campus
- Disability Parking
- Car Free
- PTS Staff
- Campus Services and Facilities
- 15 Passenger Van Training
Parking and Transit May Session Changes
|Date: Friday, May 16th, 2014||Return to Archive|
The following parking and transit changes will be in effect for May session:
May 17th – May 31st
- All WKU permits will be honored in all student (Commuter and Housing) lots.
- Faculty/Staff Premium and Non-Premium permits will be enforced as usual.
- Parking meters will be enforced as usual.
- Green Line will operate on a 1-hour frequency 4:00 PM - 8:00 PM on Wednesdays and Saturdays ONLY.
- Transit service between Main and South Campus will be on call ONLY 7:30 AM - 4:00 PM weekdays. Please call 270-745-2361 to schedule pick-up.
- ADA service will be on call ONLY. Please call 270-745-2361.
Office hours for Parking and Transportation will be 7:30 AM – 3:00 PM beginning Monday, May 19th until Friday, June 6th.
Please direct any questions to PTS at 270-745-2361 or email@example.com.
November 26th -November 30th
November 26th - November 30th
Lady Toppers play Thurs 11/20. Hilltoppers play Sat 11/22
Saturday, November 22nd, 2014 at 11:00 AM.
Speed Limit Reduced on Normal and State Streets
New Yellow Line
New Purple Line Transit Service
Big discounts offered to Students, Faculty, and Staff. Visit www.InShuttle.com/wku to make your reservations! Click the headline above for more information.
download Adobe Acrobat Reader.
Note: documents in Excel format (XLS) require Microsoft Viewer,
Note: documents in Word format (DOC) require Microsoft Viewer,
Note: documents in Powerpoint format (PPT) require Microsoft Viewer,
Note: documents in Quicktime Movie format [MOV] require Apple Quicktime,