- Buy your WKU Parking Permit!
- Manage Your Parking Account
- Appeal a Citation
- Pay a Citation
- NextBus Information
- Alumni Square Garage
- Enterprise Car Share
- Event Shuttle Request
- Departmental Service Request
- Advertising Opportunities
- Airport Shuttle Service
- Visitors to Campus
- Disability Parking
- Car Free
- PTS Staff
- Campus Services and Facilities
- 15 Passenger Van Training
Parking Permits Sales
|Date: Thursday, July 10th, 2014||Return|
Alumni Square Garage Permits for Faculty and Staff are sold out! Please log-in to your Parking Management Account to be added to wait list.
Last Chance! Order by July 15th and be eligible for a prize giveaway!
- Visit www.wku.edu/transportation and click on “Buy Your WKU Parking Permit” on the left.
- Benefits eligible Faculty and Staff may choose to have their parking permit paid through payroll deduction if purchased by August 22, 2014.
- Pre-ordered permits will be mailed to home addresses beginning mid-July. We will not mail to campus addresses. You may request to hold the permit for pick-up.
- Note: Please make sure to select the desired delivery method from the drop-down box.
New for 2014-2015:
- Gated Regents and Gated Hilltop permit holders will renew their existing permit. Do not discard your current permit.
- The College Heights Blvd Lot, located near PS1 at the corner of College Heights Blvd and University Blvd, will be zoned faculty/staff Non-Premium (NP) parking. This will slightly increase the availability of faculty/staff parking in the area. See the 2014-2015 PARKING MAP for all zone changes for the new year.
- Several changes are being made to the Topper Transit. Bus frequencies are being increased and routes are being adjusted. Please see our “Changes to Transit” link on our website for full details.
Wednesday, December 17th to Sunday, January 20th
Reduced services will be in effect during the Winter Break.
Need a Ride to the Airport for the Holidays?
Commuter Permit Holders ONLY
Speed Limit Reduced on Normal and State Streets
New Yellow Line
New Purple Line Transit Service
Big discounts offered to Students, Faculty, and Staff. Visit www.InShuttle.com/wku to make your reservations! Click the headline above for more information.
Note: documents in Portable Document Format (PDF) require Adobe Acrobat Reader 5.0 or higher to view,
download Adobe Acrobat Reader.
Note: documents in Excel format (XLS) require Microsoft Viewer,
Note: documents in Word format (DOC) require Microsoft Viewer,
Note: documents in Powerpoint format (PPT) require Microsoft Viewer,
Note: documents in Quicktime Movie format [MOV] require Apple Quicktime,