- Buy your WKU Parking Permit!
- Manage Your Parking Account
- Appeal a Citation
- Pay a Citation
- NextBus Information
- Alumni Square Garage
- Enterprise Car Share
- Event Shuttle Request
- Departmental Service Request
- Advertising Opportunities
- Airport Shuttle Service
- Visitors to Campus
- Disability Parking
- Car Free
- PTS Staff
- Campus Services and Facilities
- 15 Passenger Van Training
Limited Parking Permits
|Date: Wednesday, August 6th, 2014||Return|
- Commuter Permits for main campus are limited. Over 2/3 of the available permits have been sold. Once sold out, Commuters students will be offered a South Campus Permit or an Alumni Square Garage Commuter Permit.
- Alumni Square Garage Commuter Permits (AC) are limited. Once these permits sold out, a wait list will be maintained.
- Housing Premium permits are SOLD OUT. A wait list will be maintained.
- Alumni Square Garage Housing (AH) permits are SOLD OUT.
- Log into your Parking Management Account to be added to a wait list.
- Non-Premium Housing Permits are available.
To purchase your 2014-2015 parking permit, click HERE. Permits ordered after today’s date will continue to be mailed if requested. However, please allow ample time for processing. You may also request the permit be held for pick-up. Make sure the select the desired delivery method from the drop-down box.
Permits can be billed to your WKU student account if ordered by Thursday, September 4th.
10/26 to 10/31
WKU football will host Old Dominion at home on Sat, October 25th
Commuter Permit Holders ONLY
This week only (Sept 1-5)
Speed Limit Reduced on Normal and State Streets
New Yellow Line
New Purple Line Transit Service
Big discounts offered to Students, Faculty, and Staff. Visit www.InShuttle.com/wku to make your reservations! Click the headline above for more information.
download Adobe Acrobat Reader.
Note: documents in Excel format (XLS) require Microsoft Viewer,
Note: documents in Word format (DOC) require Microsoft Viewer,
Note: documents in Powerpoint format (PPT) require Microsoft Viewer,
Note: documents in Quicktime Movie format [MOV] require Apple Quicktime,