- Buy your Parking Permit!
- Manage Your Parking Account
- Appeal a Citation
- Pay a Citation
- NextBus Information
- Alumni Square Garage
- Enterprise Car Share
- Event Shuttle Request
- Departmental Service Request
- Advertising Opportunities
- Airport Shuttle Service
- Visitors to Campus
- Disability Parking
- Car Free
- PTS Staff
- Business & Auxiliary Services
- 15 Passenger Van Training
Departmental Parking Permits
Faculty, staff and students using a departmental permit to temporarily increase parking access on campus.
Departmental permit – A WKU parking permit designed to be displayed behind a personal permit that will support delivery/loading/unloading functions around buildings and provide additional, temporary parking access for meetings.
Personal permit – Any WKU annual parking hangtag purchased by a student or employee granting permission to park on campus.
Deans, Department Heads or Directors may request up to two (2) complimentary Departmental parking permits to be shared by other employees of the department as needed.
• Departmental permits do not replace a personal permit.
• A personal permit must be displayed in front of the Departmental permit.
• Departmental permits are not intended for use by visitors.
• Are honored in all non-reserved parking spaces in any zone for up to two hours while work is being performed.
• Do not allow parking at meters
• Do not allow parking in University service vehicle spaces or any other reserved parking spaces.
• Time limit is strictly enforced.
Citations issued against a Departmental permit:
• Will be the responsibility of the owner of the personal permit displayed.
• Will be the responsibility of the registered owner of the vehicle if no personal permit is displayed.
Parking & Transportation Services reserves the right to deactivate any permit consistently found in violation of this policy and to refuse to renew permits for a department with a deactivated permit.
download Adobe Acrobat Reader.
Note: documents in Excel format (XLS) require Microsoft Viewer,
Note: documents in Word format (DOC) require Microsoft Viewer,
Note: documents in Powerpoint format (PPT) require Microsoft Viewer,
Note: documents in Quicktime Movie format [MOV] require Apple Quicktime,