- Buy your WKU Parking Permit!
- Manage Your Parking Account
- Appeal a Citation
- Pay a Citation
- NextBus Information
- Alumni Square Garage
- Event Shuttle Request
- Departmental Service Request
- Advertising Opportunities
- Airport Shuttle Service
- Visitors to Campus
- Disability Parking
- Car Free
- PTS Staff
- Campus Services and Facilities
- 15 Passenger Van Training
Greek Village Resident Parking
Residents of Greek Housing built in the developing Greek Village
Greek permit – the university parking permit issued to residents of the Greek Village.
Western Kentucky University has an agreement with the Greek organizations building houses in the Greek Village to provide parking for the members living in the houses.
• Banner classifies these students as commuters.
• Not all residents of a house require a parking permit.
• WKU Parking & Transportation Services will maintain a current list of the house residents.
• The current organization president or designee will forward a list of intended residents by July 1 every summer.
• Any alterations to this list must be emailed to email@example.com as soon as they are known.
• The cost of this permit will be equal to the current cost of a Commuter parking permit.
• This permit will be honored in all commuter designated spaces and all “all-permits” spaces as any other commuter permit.
• This permit will be honored in the 14th Street Non-premium lot.
• This permit will not be honored in any other Non-premium lot.
• Greek Village residents will be able to order this parking permit online. When choosing a permit type, “Greek Permit” should be selected.
o This option is only available after a resident list has been submitted to PTS.
• PTS will only issue the number of permits per house that is allowed.
o If a resident moves out and is replaced, a Greek permit cannot be issued to the new resident until the original permit is returned.
Students moving out of the house after a permit is purchased must return the permit to Parking and Transportation Services.
• A permit refund will be issued at the current pro-rated price when returned prior to Spring Break.
• Any student not living in a Greek Village house found using a Greek permit will be subject to a citation for “Unauthorized Use of Permit” and fined $50.
• That student will be referred to Judicial Affairs for disciplinary action.