- Academic Support
- Computer Information Technology
- Diversity and Community Studies
- Honors Academy
- Liberal Arts and Sciences
- School of Professional Studies
Other Units and Centers
- Adult Learner Services
- ALIVE Center for Community Partnerships
- Center for Gerontology
- Cornerstone Program
- Military Student Services
University College Newsletter
CLICK HERE for current and past issues of UC Newsletter.
University College News
WKU Aging, AARP Kentucky, Barren River Area Development District and the City of Bowling Green are hosting a networking opportunity for organizations and businesses that have undertaken age-friendly initiatives.
Center for Gerontology Instructor Dr. Keith Knapp, WKU grad attend National Emerging Leadership Summit
Melanie Eaton, new employee and part-time instructor for WKU Aging, receives Fellow status with American College of Healthcare Administrators (ACHCA).
Calendar of Events