Skip to main content
Skip to main content

Veterans Affairs

Change In Status Form

Please read carefully and complete this form.  This form is used to report a change in certification status of veterans' educational benefits for additional classes.  Consult your academic advisor prior to any changes in your schedule.  Courses must be in your Program of Study or count towards graduation credit.  You can check your iCAP audit on your TOPNET account to verify that courses apply to your Program of Study.


Submit this form ONLY if you have already submitted a Certification Request Form and have added additional classes since that form was submitted. 

The VA Office at WKU will automatically be notified when you drop classes; however, you must notify us with this form for classes that are added.


Only enter the courses that you have added since you submitted your Certification Request Form. DO NOT enter your entire course schedule. If you have not completed a Certification Request Form for the semester, you need to go to your TOPNET account, under the Financial Aid tab and select the Veteran Certification Request Form. If you have not already submitted a Certification Request Form, this form will not be processed.

ex: HIST 119


This form will be processed in the order it is received in the VA Office at Western Kentucky University. 



Note: documents in Portable Document Format (PDF) require Adobe Acrobat Reader 5.0 or higher to view,
download Adobe Acrobat Reader.

Note: documents in Excel format (XLS) require Microsoft Viewer,
download excel.

Note: documents in Word format (DOC) require Microsoft Viewer,
download word.

Note: documents in Powerpoint format (PPT) require Microsoft Viewer,
download powerpoint.

Note: documents in Quicktime Movie format [MOV] require Apple Quicktime,
download quicktime.

 Last Modified 3/7/17