Western Kentucky University

Veterans Affairs

Weswtern Kentucky University

Veteran Deferment Policy


If you have not submitted a Certification Request Form, you may do so by going to your TOPNET account, clicking the Financial Aid tab and then choosing Veteran Certification Request Form at the bottom of the list. Then you can request the deferment.

 Last Modified 7/19/13