- Visit Our Campuses
- Campus Map
- Directions to Campus
- Kentucky Museum
- Van Meter Hall
- Virtual Tour
- Welcome Center Parking
- WKU Store
DIRECTIONS FROM NORTH AND SOUTH I-65
1. Take Exit 26 off of Interstate 65.
2. Turn toward Bowling Green onto Cemetery Road.
3. Continue straight for three miles. Cemetery Road becomes Fairview Avenue. Continue going straight across 31-W Bypass. You will pass a fire station on your left. After passing the fire station, go through one traffic light and a stop sign, then turn left at the second stop sign onto College Street (this is a one-way street).
4. Stay on College Street through downtown Bowling Green and continue until you reach the top of the hill. College Street will dead-end at College Heights Boulevard at a statue of Henry Hardin Cherry. Turn right onto College Heights Boulevard and stay in the right-hand lane.
5. The Welcome Center in the Kentucky Building and will be on your right.
IF YOU ARE TRAVELING ON THE WILLIAM NATCHER PARKWAY (from Owensboro):
1. Take Exit 7 (previously Exit 5) off the William Natcher Parkway for US-68.
2. Turn left off the exit ramp.
3. You will travel approximately 2 miles, go under a train trestle, and come to a stop light at University Boulevard.
4. Turn left on University Boulevard.
5. University Boulevard is a 4-lane road; get in the right-hand lane on the right side.
6. You will pass the baseball field, the football stadium, and the basketball arena (all on your right). Just past the basketball arena is a parking structure with a stop light next to it; go straight at this stop light. The Welcome Center will be on your right in the Kentucky Building just after the curve.
More detailed parking maps are available on the Parking and Transportation website.
Note: documents in Portable Document Format (PDF) require Adobe Acrobat Reader 5.0 or higher to view,
download Adobe Acrobat Reader.
Note: documents in Excel format (XLS) require Microsoft Viewer,
Note: documents in Word format (DOC) require Microsoft Viewer,
Note: documents in Powerpoint format (PPT) require Microsoft Viewer,
Note: documents in Quicktime Movie format [MOV] require Apple Quicktime,