Students like the white squirrel t-shirt.
Wednesday, January 2, 2013
Friday, January 18, 2013
Student information for Winter Term 2013 will be posted here as soon as it is available.
- Winter Term Parking & Transportation
During Winter Term, WKU observes Intersession Parking. This year, it will be from January 2-21 (although the university is closed on the 21st).
- All Student (Housing & Commuter) Lots temporarily become All Permit Zones (All Current WKU Permits Honored).
- Faculty/Staff lots will be enforced as usual.
- Parking meters will be enforced as usual.
- On-Call service between main and south campus from 7:30 AM – 4:00 PM. Call office at 270-745-2361.
- ADA Shuttle on call service only. Please call 270-745-2361.
- Green Line Service runs Wednesdays and Saturdays on 60 minute frequency from 4:00 PM – 8:00 PM.
To view the Intersession Parking policy, go to www.wku.edu/transportation/policies/intersession_policy.pdf. For information on transit services during Intersession, go to www.wku.edu/transportation/transit/transitblackoutdates.php.
Normal parking regulations and full transit services resume on Monday Jan. 22, 2013.
- Meal Plans
Sign up on TopNet by Dec. 6 to include on your university bill. After Dec. 6, please bring payment to the ID Center in Garrett 100C.
- 10 block meals + 75 Meal Plan Dollars = $140
- 20 block meals + 100 Meal Plan Dollars = $230
Housing for Winter Term will be available to residents living in Pearce-Ford Tower, Southwest and Northeast Halls. Pearce-Ford Tower will be open throughout the holiday break, with Southwest and Northeast Halls opening on January 1 at 6 p.m. for returning residents. Winter Term housing will only be available to students already assigned to these halls.