We pledge to:
1. Treat all individuals with dignity, respect, and concern.
2. Keep the individual's/family's best interest at the center of our practices.
3. Implement "best practices" strategies to provide appropriate developmental, educational, and recreational opportunities to participants and families.
4. Provide an environment which fosters a collaborative, innovative, and educational experience.
5. Provide opportunities for research to enhance education and service.
6. Promote and honor dignity, independence, integrity, and personal growth.
Note: documents in Portable Document Format (PDF) require Adobe Acrobat Reader 5.0 or higher to view,
download Adobe Acrobat Reader.
Note: documents in Excel format (XLS) require Microsoft Viewer,
Note: documents in Word format (DOC) require Microsoft Viewer,
Note: documents in Powerpoint format (PPT) require Microsoft Viewer,
Note: documents in Quicktime Movie format [MOV] require Apple Quicktime,