Registration for Spring 2014 Recruitment begins January 7, 2014 and will end at 5:00pm on January 27, 2014.
To participate in recruitment, a man must be a full-time, undergraduate enrolled at WKU with a minimum 2.5 high school GPA or a 2.25 college GPA with 12 or more earned hours. There will be a $25 fee to join a fraternity that will be due on Bid Day.
Recruitment Open House will be held in the Garrett Ballroom on Monday January 27, 2014 at 7:00 p.m. This is a mandatory event for all men wanting to go through recruitment.
Please review the recruitment rules below before following the link to register:
- Any returning student who has completed at least one semester can sign a bid once school has started.
- Each prospective new member must register online by following the link at the bottom of the page to go through Fraternity Formal Recruitment.
- The Recruitment Orientation on Monday, January 27th is mandatory for those going through Spring Recruitment.
- Each prospective new member must visit each fraternity at least once during the party schedule in order to sign a bid.
- A prospective new member may receive as many bids as extended to him, but he can only choose one organization in which to affiliate.
- The dress code for Recruitment is business casual (khakis and polo) for each event unless otherwise specified by the organization(s) whose events you will be attending.
- Any student that receives an alcohol violation from Housing and Residence Life or Judicial Affairs will forfeit their ability to join a fraternity that semester.
If you have a questions please contact the Greek Affairs Office at Greek.Affairs@wku.edu