Western Kentucky University

WKU Transfer Admissions

Getting Started

Apply for Admission

Obtain Official Transcript from each college attended:

Students transferring from other accredited colleges should request that official transcripts be mailed to the Office of Admissions from each college attended. An official transcript is typically sent from one institution to another in a sealed envelope for the receiving institution to open upon arrival.

 Last Modified 7/22/13