RELATED LINKSL.D. Brown Agricultural Exposition Center
WKU Floral Design Training Center
Back to Ogden College
- Where can I find the Agriculture requirements for my degree program?
- Degree Program Requirements can be found at http://www.wku.edu/agriculture/degreeprograms2.php.
- Will my credits from another university transfer to WKU?
- Transfer credit equivalencies can be found at https://acsapps.wku.edu/pls/prod/wkup_tar_trans_display.wkup_tar_trans_get_sbgi.
- How do I apply for a job at the WKU Farm?
- WKU Farm Job Requirements can be found at http://www.wku.edu/agriculture/currentstudents.php
- How do I receive college credit from taking the UK Animal Science course in high school?
- You will receive a letter from UK stating you have earned college credit for Introduction to Animal Science. You must bring your letter to the Department of Agriculture, EST 269, and have the Department Chair sign it. (You must have an "A" or B" before the Department Chair will sign the letter. Then you take it to the Registrar's office for credit. (Note: If your concentration is in animal science or pre-vet, you can not use the credit for ANSC 140. You will have to take the course.)
- How do I receive college credit from taking a Skills Standard Test in high school (KOSSA)?
- You will need to bring a copy of your Certificate of Recognition to the Department of
Agriculture, EST 269, and the Office staff will get the proper signature. After it
is signed, you will take it to the Registrar's office (Potter Hall) and fill out the
form for the Departmental Exam. You will have to pay $25 per credit hour while at
the Registrar's Office.
(NOTE: CREDIT IS COUNTED AS A GENERAL AGRICULTURE COURSE - CREDIT CAN NOT BE USED FOR REQUIRED COURSES)
download Adobe Acrobat Reader.
Note: documents in Excel format (XLS) require Microsoft Viewer,
Note: documents in Word format (DOC) require Microsoft Viewer,
Note: documents in Powerpoint format (PPT) require Microsoft Viewer,
Note: documents in Quicktime Movie format [MOV] require Apple Quicktime,