Current Job Opportunities In Industry
ALL JOB LISTINGS ARE DELETED AFTER 90 DAYS.
Nashville Display is currently looking to hire an Intern to work in their Lenabon, Tennessee office. Nashville Display provides permanent point of purchase displays for consumer brands and retailers, as well as a number of other industrial and commercial products. We are looking for an intern to work in our Lebanon, Tennessee office. The student would be using CAD software (Inventor) as well as Adobe Illustrator for manufacturing mechanical drawings. For more information and to apply for the Internship, please email Mr. Geoff Wigner or call his office at 615-743-2920.
Date posted: 4/27/2016
1220 Exhibits, located in Nashville, is looking to hire a full-time Exhibit Carpenter/Fabricator and Estimator, . We are a custom fabrication and installation company of exhibits, interactives and environments.
1220 Exhibits is seeking a full-time Exhibit Carpenter/Fabricator.
Ideal candidates possess the following qualifications:
- Experience in fine woodworking with hardwoods a must
- Experience with router, table saw and hand tools
- Competency in acrylics and metal fabrication
- Great interpersonal and organizational skills
- Flexibility to work some overtime and weekends
- Ability to travel on out of state jobs
- Efficiency in meeting deadlines
1220 Exhibits is an Equal Opportunity Employer, drug free workplace with a focus on trade shows, museum displays, retail interiors, props, POP and custom signage.
Classification Title: ESTIMATOR
FLSA Status: Exempt
The Estimator is responsible and accountable for researching and producing competitive and accurate cost estimates for 1220, that will allow the successful execution of future projects within cost, time and quality requirements. Estimator collaborates with internal and external stakeholders to clarify scope, quantify exposures and develop production approach. Upon award this position is responsible for transitioning production related parameters and approach to Project Management and Production teams, consistent with the final estimate.
MAJOR DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Interpret and process bid packages and design drawings.
- Developed detailed material and labor take-offs or square foot “order of magnitude cost estimates based on available information.
- Utilize available research tools including 1220 historical data, industry standards, vendor input and other applicable means to ensure estimate accuracy.
- Develop risk assessment and scope questions for reconciliation with internal and external stakeholders. Participate in scoping and/or value engineering exercises, as may be required.
- Work with internal stakeholders to develop production approach for fabrication and installation.
- Calculate labor and material needs for the fabrication and installation of complex and custom exhibit elements.
- Develop and suggest value engineering and fabrication solutions to add value to our competitive pricing and/or profitability.
- Create descriptive and technical narratives of proposed fabrication solutions which reflect the estimate.
- Research and determine materials to fulfill the design intent of the bid package, with support from internal and external resources.
- Research and contact vendors and subcontractors to obtain multiple, competitive quotations, as may be required.
- Lead estimate reviews with 1220 internal staff and provide clear and informed verbal input, estimating paperwork and backup documentation. Update and revise estimates throughout bidding process.
- Develop change order estimates to original scope of work throughout project life-cycle.
- Lead job handoffs of awarded projects by reviewing the scope and estimate documentation with the Project Manager, Technical Detailer and Production Personnel.
QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE:
Exceptional attention to detail and organizational skills
- Strong written and verbal communication skills required
- Ability to manage multiple projects and meet deadlines is required
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite and standard office software (e.g., Adobe Acrobat, etc.)
- Experience with estimating software preferred (e.g., ProjectPAK by Trade Soft)
- Must be an organized self-starter who can, work well under pressure, solve problems and conduct themselves professionally with co-workers and vendors.
- Minimum 3 years’ experience estimating exhibits, cabinetry, construction or related work required.
- Knowledge of exhibit and/or construction design and fabrication is preferred
- Overtime will be required to meet deliverable deadlines.
Disclaimer: This job description is not an employment agreement or contract. Management has the exclusive right to alter this job description at any time without notice.
Casco Products is looking for someone who might be able to assist us with a contract/temporary APQP Documentation project. We anticipate that this position will take approximately 15-20 weeks to complete and are looking for someone that has previous experience in this type of skillset. Please contact Kyla Dockery for more information on the job description and how to apply.
Date posted: 4/26/2016
Louisville Water Company is currently looking to hire a Survey Technician I/II. This position is responsible for, but is not limited to, gathering field survey information for the planning, installation, maintenance, and documentation of Louisville Water Company facilities. The scope of responsibility includes the execution of various field surveys, pre-construction videos, and data collection using Global Positioning System (GPS) technology relating to survey or GIS tasks. This position requires an ability to deal effectively with external (public, utilities, public agencies, etc.) and internal (Louisville Water Company) customers in a timely manner.
External applicants – Individuals interested in employment with Louisville Water Company are required to apply and submit their resume online through our website at www.louisvillewater.com to be considered.
Date Posted: 4/19/2016
JRC Incorporated is looking to hire Estimators, Supervisors and a Pilot.
Date Posted: 4/13/2016
i5 design group in Paducah, KY is currently interviewing for summer interns. We are an interior design firm, but do a variety of projects from government interior design fit outs to full construction documents of new buildings. Revit experience is preferred. Please pass along to students still needing their internship or upcoming graduates who would like a good summer job. Resumes can be sent to email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org The office phone is 270.444.0305, feel free to call with any questions.
Date posted: 4/13/2016
Dakota Meyer Enterprises. Inc. (DME Inc) We are a Service-Disabled Veteran Owned Small business (CVE certified) since 2013 owned by Medal of Honor recipient Sgt. Dakota Meyer and Darren Cleary. DME Inc is a general contractor performing work in the Federal Government arena.
We are currently looking for an individual to fill the position of Construction Estimator for our company. I have attached a job description for your reference. We would like to find out if you have any upcoming graduates (or alumni) who might be looking for such a position. We would love to get in touch with them about our posting.
Feel free to contact me at 618-645-0109 or by email at email@example.com
Date posted: 4/13/2016
RCP is looking to hire a Structural Drafter. Candidate must have the ability to read and interpret structural drawings and applicable project specifications thoroughly. Candidate will create detailed AutoCAD drawings for all phases of fabrication. Candidate will evaluate drawings ensuring customer, state and federal specifications are met. Candidate will prepare supporting documentation such as bills of materials and shipping lists. The candidate will analyze technical problems and communicate deign developments and/or improvements.
What you need to succeed:
- Associate Degree within Design/Drafting or a related field. Substantial Experience will also be considered.
- Knowledge in Steel Fabrication Methods Preferred
- Mechanical Aptitude
- Advanced Level Microsoft Office User
- Detail oriented self-starter with ability to prioritize and manager multiple tasks and projects with little to no supervision.
- Strong problem solving skills
- Excellent interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills
For consideration, send resume to PO Box 326, Leitchfield, KY 42755 OR firstname.lastname@example.org
Company Information - Website http://www.mid-park.com
Date posted: 4/13/2016
CSSCoatings is currently looking to hire Estimating and Project Management Assistants. They are also looking to hire Summer Interships with PE and PM positions available after field work! They are now hiring part time and weekend field positions immediately.
To apply please submit your resume to their offices located at:
CSS Coatings 3362 Industrial Dr. Bowling Green, KY 42101
Date Posted: 4/6/2016
GAP Inc. is seeking to hire 2 Co-Op students for Summer 2016 to support the Industrial Engineering team. This position would be based in Gallatin, TN, The largest North American distribution center for Gap Inc., performing typical Industrial Engineering tasks (i.e. Time and Motion Studies, process analysis, etc.). The assignment may possibly be extended through Fall 2016 depending on business need and student availability. For more information, please view the job description.
Date posted: 3/31/2016
ARC Automotive is looking to hire production workers for weekend shift in Morgantown, KY. Saturday and Sunday work only. $15/hour. Email email@example.com for more information.
Date posted: 3/31/2016
Aerotek is currently looking to hire a Quality Engineer around the Evansville, IN/Owensboro, KY area.
- Facilitate and champion team development of new programs to insure that internal and external customer needs are met. (Includes development of APQP processes, Control Plans, PFMEAs, process flow diagrams, inspection standards, capability analysis, gages / fixtures, mistake proofing, etc.)
- Create & update quality documentation accordingly as required for corrective and preventative actions, process changes, PPAP & ECN approvals, waivers & deviations temporary alert notices, online work instructions and rework instructions. This includes document control, storage and database updates.
- Assist Program Manager with new program launches to meet timelines and facilitate indirect staff within the plant to arrange and coordinate a flawless product launch.
- Review and approve PPAP submissions including customer specific requirements and TS 16949 compliance.
- Make solid data & fact driven quality decisions. Assist and teach others in the quality decision making activities, customer requirements, gage techniques, inspection and part fit and function features detrimental to customer satisfaction.
- Assist and support each manufacturing department concerning process, quality, documentation and general input.
- Perform periodic layered audits on a scheduled basis.
- Detailed knowledge of Production Part Approval Process (PPAP), Advance Product Quality Planning (APQP), Failure Mode and Effective Analysis (FMEA), Control Plan development, Measurement System Analysis (MSA), and Statistical Process Control (SPC) and customers’ requirements to TS16949.
- Must have automotive experience
Aerotek is also looking to hire the following:
Quality Engineer openings in the Evansville, IN area, Hopkinsville, KY, and Glasgow, KY area.
Controls Engineer openings around the Glasgow, KY area
Mechanical Drafter opening around the Glasgow, KY area, and Bowling Green, KY (must have Solidworks experience)
Process Engineer opening in the Hopkinsville, KY
To apply, please contact Whitney Wyatt at 270-495-2147 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Date posted: 3/22/2016
SteelFab Estimating Internship Summer 2016
Position Description: SteelFab's estimating intern will work closely with the Vice President of the newly established Nashville, Tennessee sales office. Interns will be required to review project specifications, bid documents, and structural steel notes, prepare material / quantity take off, prepare cost accounting recaps, prepare bid proposals, and coordinate vendors / subcontractor pricing. This internship will provide an excellent opportunity for an intern to learn the basics of construction estimating and sales efforts for one of the largest structural steel fabricators in the United States.
Hours per Week: 20-40
Wage Amount: $14 / Hr
Qualifications: High school diploma or equivalent. Some knowledge of interpreting architectural and structural drawings prepared by architects and design engineers. Adequate knowledge of computers. Good writing and verbal skills. Construction experience helpful.
How to Apply : Please submit resume Drew Harper (DHarper@SteelFab-inc.com)
SteelFab Website: www.steelfab-inc.com
Coca-Cola is looking to hire an Intern from March 2016-May 2016. The pay is $2,000 and it include a free all expense paid trip to Atlanta GA from 6/22 - 6/24. The job is simple it is focused on social media marketing and on campus events in partnership with the University.
Here is the link for the students to apply - https://goo.gl/NaOQiu
Date posted: 3/22/2016
Bowling Green/Warren County Chapter Habitat for Humanity is currently looking for Seasonal Construction Assistant/Volunteer Coordinator. This is a seasonal position that would be part time up to 20 hours/week from the end of March-middle of May and up to 40 hours/week from the middle of May until the end of August.
Date posted: 3/17/2016
Taylor Homes is a family owned homebuilder that builds in 6 states, been in business for over 50+ years, a member of the BBB with an A+ rating, and past winner of the BBB Marketplace Ethics Award.
We are in need of a candidate that may be near graduation this Spring from your program for a Superintendent entry level position with Taylor Homes in the Paducah market. We are looking for a well-rounded candidate that is looking for a position that would be both financially and personally rewarding. The candidate would need discipline, thoughtfulness for the homeowner, and enthusiastic. With success, a candidate would be able to move up from this entry level position to other positions either in the field or to the corporate office in Louisville.
This position we are looking for would cover a territory from Paducah to Nashville typically running 6-8 new residential homes at a time. Salary and bonus structure would allow in this market for a candidate to earn between $52K - $59K+. Those are realistic numbers. Benefits include vacation pay, sick pay, company provided truck and fuel card, i-phone and service, i-pad and service, and an office in the Paducah model. The candidate would be expected to reside near the Paducah model. Overnight stays would be limited to approximately 3-5 nights yearly.
Gary Luttrell Vice President - Production Taylor Homes 502-582-1800 office email@example.com
Date posted: 3/17/2016
Kyowa America Corporation, have another opening for a recent grad that is interested in working in our state of the art manufacturing facility in Portland TN. If you recall we produce and paint products for Toyota. We are now a 3 shift operation with about 450 employees.
If you require additional information, please let me know.
Resumes to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Clarksville-Montgomery County School System currently has two open teaching positions for high school level Carpentry programs.Endorsement Name and Code: Carpentry 706
Previous Endorsements: 522
Minimum Education: High School diploma or above
Requirements: Occupational Work Experience-Five years of full time work experience out of the past eight years.
Industry Certification: U.S. Department of Labor, Office of Apprenticeship, Certificate of Completion of Apprenticeship, NOCTI Carpentry 5265, or Tennessee Contractor’s license Contractor’s license
• Associate’s degree in building construction and one year of work experience in endorsement area and industry certification
• Bachelor’s degree in building constructions and industry certification
For more information or to apply, please contact Karen Pitts email@example.com
Date posted: 3/16/2016
Dollar General Corporate is currently looking to hire a Construction Coordinator.
The Construction Coordinator - Remodels is responsible for the execution of the remodel program. They provide support to the Construction Project Supervisor and ensure that all directives given from the Construction Project Supervisor are implemented and carried out within the Remodel Program. Construction Coordinator - Remodels are also responsible for database management, reporting, and tool development as required by the Construction Project Supervisor. For more information and to apply for the job, please visit the Dollar General Careers website.
Date posted: 3/16/2016
SCA Americas currently has the following openings:
Project & Continuous Improvement Manager
Date posted: 3/14/2016
Sun Products is currently looking to hire a Manufacturing Engineering Co-Op.
The Manufacturing Engineering C0-OP directly supports the manufacturing process technology initiatives for the laundry detergent, fabric softener, and Blow and Injection molding business for Sun Products. This role is responsible for researching / implementing product process improvements and productivity initiatives. This role provides process development support and supports commercialization initiatives for new products. The Manufacturing Engineer potentially supports feasibility studies, design processing systems, machine centerline initiatives and in plant start-ups of new products.
- Generate, document and execute a plan to select and/or develop technology including managing dynamic timelines, in order to meet the projects specific objectives.
- Plan and execute tests of new equipment and technologies to ensure products can be manufactured in the Sun Products Corporation manufacturing network.
- Communicate effectively the status of the work to appropriate parties in order to keep them informed and involved
- Serve as a technical liaison for all levels including production/maintenance and plant technical and management resources
- Develops process documentation and trains personnel on new processes, materials and equipment
- Works on cross functional teams for cost reduction projects. Projects could be uptime improvement, scrap reduction, labor reduction, material flow improvement, product engineering changes, or reduction in operational costs
- Improves machine performance by observing causes of stoppages and developing solutions, determining the correct machine parameters in order to centerline the machine, and Analyzing performance data to determine root cause of failure, speed loss, and quality issues.
- Bachelor’s degree in Science (Mechanical, Industrial, or Electrical Engineering) in progress.
- Work experience in factory environment preferred
- Strong problem solving skills and well organized
- Excellent verbal and written communication
- Strong computer skills: MS office, MS project and Auto Cad
- Ability to influence people who are not direct reports
- Preferred - Work experience in factory environment preferred
- Preferred knowledge of: Floor Kaizens, OEE, Control Plans, PFMEA, SPC, Job standards, and a structured problems solving methodology
Manufacturing Engineering Manager
385 Southwood Court
Bowling Green, KY 42101
Date posted: 3/14/2016
Garmong Construction Services in Evansville, Indiana office is looking for an Intership. We have three (3) offices throughout the state of Indiana. Garmong is Headquartered out of Terre Haute, with satellite offices in Evansville and Indianapolis. Garmong Construction Services is a full service Construction Manager and General Contractor. At this time we are looking for motivated individual(s) to fill a summer internship role assisting the Project Managers and Project Engineers with daily business needs. Some experience in the construction field is desired but not a requirement. Some of the candidate’s daily responsibilities would be submittals, RFIs, schedule development, estimating & quantity take off, jobsite exposure, and much more.
The specific individual(s) would need to have housing accommodations already worked out within the Evansville Area.
Please e-mail resume to Jeremy Kunz, Evansville Regional Manager, e-mail address is firstname.lastname@example.org. Alternate contact information is below.Jeremy Kunz
Garmong Construction Services
Construction Managers | Design-Builders | General Contractors | Property Development
8401 N. Kentucky Ave., Suite G | Evansville, IN | 47725
m: 812.208.0564 | p: 812.214.4698 | f: 812.401.1212
Date posted: 3/3/2016
Mid Park recently purchased the manufacturing facilities of Morgantown Manufacturing in Morgantown, KY. They are in the business of providing automotive stamping for both production and service volumes at tier one and tier two levels.
Currently they are looking for a Quality Manager, the job description is attached.
Contact Joel Bernard or (270-526-3847) if you are interested
Check the section's website for more information http://asq.org/sections/mini-sites/0914/index.html
Date posted: 3/3/2016
Design + is currently seeking an architecture intern for a full time position with our team.
Successful candidates will possess problem solving skills, be eager to contribute
design ideas, and able to perform design and technical tasks requiring application
of standard architectural techniques and knowledge. Must be able to excel in a fun and fast paced work environment and possess good communication skills.
Bachelors or professional degree in architecture. Experience or training in Revit Architecture.
AutoCad, 3D software, MS Office, Photoshop, Microstation and other business software a plus.
Design+, Inc. is an architectural firm specializing in individual and multi-unit restaurant design and development. The principals of Design +, Inc.are registered in nearly all 50 states. The firm completes hundreds of projects each year for national multi-unit retail operators across the country. We are specialists who know and understand the various disciplines required for success.Please visit our website or Facebook page for more information about our firm.
Send or email resume to:
1449 Bardstown Rd. Suite 200
Louisville, KY 40204 email@example.com
Date posted: 2/23/2016
Stewart Richey is currently hiring for part time positions.
Listed qualifications and duties:
- Log/Monitor Submittal Log
- Post Addenda into plans
- Process general paperwork
- Scan documents into server files and/or FTP sites
- Create bidders lists for projects bidding
- Create and send out bid Invitations
- Call bidders to determine if they are bidding
- Call bidders to get scope letters for bids
- Help with material orders and/or tracking
- Issue RFI’s/ASI’s/PR’s/Change Orders
- General typing
- Depending on skill level, possibly small AutoCad floorplans
Send resume to :
Robin Amonett, PHR, SHRM-CP
Human Resource Manager
2137 Glen Lily Rd.
Bowling Green, KY 42101
Robin Amonett <firstname.lastname@example.org>
Date posted: 2/19/2016
NTS is currently looking to hire a Project Manager working with their Construction and Development Division in Louisville, KY. For more information on the job and how to apply, please see the job ad.
Date posted: 2/19/2016
Dant Clayton is currently hiring for a Structural Steel Designer. For more information about this job opportunity, please see the job description. To apply, please email Kyle Spurgeon at email@example.com
Date posted: 2/16/2016
CLEARY Construction Inc. is currently hiring for a Construction Project Estimator. For more information about this job opportunity, please see the job description.
Date posted: 2/16/2016
Aerotek is currently hiring for a Architectural Drafter. Responsible for drawing dimensions and designs received from Architect. Will be handling the red line markups of the drawings and design calculations. Architectural team is currently using AutoCAD, SketchUp, and Word. This person needs to be comfortable being handed a drawing and running with the design. The company has currently won multiple projects and have become overwhelmed with work and not enough hands on staff. They are looking at expanding their office into the first floor to make room for additional staff. Current projects include Jails, Hospitals, Hotels, Churches, dorms and commercial spaces. Will work Monday-Friday 8-5. Minimal overtime unless needed for multiple projects. Quality control and accuracy of markups. Ability to understand what they are drawing instead of drawing blindly. Sometimes the work will be sent out without being checked by Architect so this person needs to understand CAD and have the skills to not only draft but understand the design. Will be required to take an AutoCAD test that includes a floor plan of a bathroom. This is all done through manual drafting and 2d drawings. Will be required to read plan, work with line weights, x referencing, wall sections, blocks/layers, knowledge of building technology, work with line commands. They are wanting someone that can take the initiative, ask questions even if they do not complete the test within the allotted time. Starting pay- $18-$22. To apply, contact Andrea Snow at firstname.lastname@example.org
Date posted: 2/1/2016
Kyowa America is hiring for a Production Engineer. We are expanding our 3 shift operation and have openings for experienced as well as entry level candidates. Some of our positions include, Maintenance Manager, Automated Paint Engineers, Assembly Supervisors and Injection Molding Supervisors. View our website: www.mpr-recruiters.com and company website: www.kyowaamerica.com.
Interested candidates can send resume to: email@example.com
Date posted: 1/29/2016
Froedge Machine and Supply in Tompkinsville, KY is looking to fill the following position:Drafter / DesignerFroedge Machine and Supply Company Designs and builds machines that automate lumber handling. These machines are made custom and tailored to our customer’s needs. The ideal candidate will have:
- Knowledge of AutoCAD
- Mechanically Inclined
- Good work ethic
- Ability to learn quickly
- Experience in material handling and knowledge of SolidWorks a plus
We offer great pay and benefits! If you think you have what it takes, please apply in person at 317 Radio Station Road, Tompkinsville, KY, apply on Indeed or email us a resume! Bryon Grimsley at firstname.lastname@example.org
Job Type: Full-time
Date posted: 1/27/2016
KAAP is currently looking to hire two positions, an Intern and Design Engineer.
The Intern position begins in July. This position would be hourly and I would work with their schedule to be sure they could maintain employment while finishing up the semester to get their degree. I whole heartedly intend to stick this individual out on my shop floor to learn the manufacturing processes of the department.
The Design Engineers is going to begin around March. We are looking for someone with very strong 3D CAD roots that can communicate clearly with all levels of management. This position will likely be 50/50 desk work/shop work with long extents at times doing die designs and forging simulations. Anyone that is savvy with SolidWorks or Pro E would probably fit in just fine. We are still using Siemens NX here (company standard) but most people don’t have trouble picking it up with prior exposure.
If you would like more information about either of these positions or would like to apply, please email David Taylor at KAAP.
Date posted: 1/26/2016
Lexington Habitat for Humanity is currently seeking a Construction Project Manager to join their construction crew. The Project Manager works with volunteer groups to build houses in Lexington Kentucky. The position is full time with benefits. Please view the job description and job announcement on job details and how to apply.
Date posted: 1/14/2016
Retaining Walls of Tennessee, Inc. is currently looking to hire a Superintendent. Please contact Sheila Futch for more information and to apply.
Date posted 1/12/2016
Wehr Constructors, Inc. / Construction Managers – General Contractors is currently hiring for a Project Manager for Healthcare. Due to company growth and expansion of services, Wehr Constructors, Inc. is actively seeking a qualified candidate to fill a project management position in our healthcare division.
This position involves project development, permitting, and supervision; planning, organizing, and directing all phases of construction projects; preparing budgets, cost estimates, and bids; developing and reviewing plans and specifications; documenting information and writing reports; determining project manpower, material, and equipment requirements; evaluating and maintaining project progress, quality, and conformance to plans and specifications; preparing and approving project progress reports, and schedules; implementing and monitoring safety policies and procedures; providing technical assistance to construction crews and subcontractors; ensuring that the project is within the approved budget; and completing any related duties as assigned by management.
- Bachelors degree in Construction Management or related field preferred.
- 3-5+ years of experience leading construction projects as a Project Manager.
- Certification in Construction Management through C.M.A.A. is a plus.
- Experience in healthcare construction is required.
- Experience in Viewpoint or similar Project Management software a plus.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office and Microsoft Project.
- Outstanding and professional oral and written communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work in a team environment.
- Travel may be required
Date posted: 1/7/2016
Implementation at Advent is a design/build graphics and branding firm located in Nashville, Tennessee. They are currently looking to fill two positions, a Construction Project Manager and an Estimator.
Date posted: 1/4/2016
Emerson Electric, a world leader in the production of Hermetic Motors used in residential / commercial
HVAC units is currently seeking qualified applicants for the position of Senior Manufacturing
Engineer, a Second Shift Production Supervisor, a Second Shift Maintenance Specialist,
and a First Shift QA Technical Coordinator at our Russellville, KY manufacturing facility.
Senior Manufacturing Engineer-Reference ID - ECT-00003226
This position will be responsible to ensure that products and processes meet and / or exceed custome r expectations for quality, safety, and productivity. The Senior Manufacturing Engineer will be responsible for directing and coordinating continuous improvement activities using Manufacturing Engineering tools to increase the overall efficiency of the departments with emphasis on increased uptime, reducing changeover time, and root cause analysis to drive corrective actions.
• Coordinate tooling design, machine integration, inventory and repair
• Communicate and Coordinate with Product Design Engineers and Operations on New Product Introductions and existing product improvement activities
• Participate in Strategy, Budget and Planning Activities to support the Plant’s continuous improvemen t effort
• Be an integral part of the facilities safety system
• Bachelor’s degree in Engineering or related discipline
• Experience in Lean Manufacturing and/or Six Sigma practice and techniques
• 3 -5 years related work experience in a manufacturing environment preferred
• Excellent communication skills and computer skills are a must
• The candidate should possess a working knowledge including PLCs and motor controls
• Knowledge of or experience with electric motor manufacturing would be a plus.
• Project management experience
Production Supervisor (Second Shift)-Reference ID - ECT-00003271
This position will be responsible for Supervision of Second shift hourly associates in the Winding Business Unit. Aspects of the position include safety, quality, production and maintaining positive relationships with associates. Duties will include but are not limited to the following:
• Maintain a safe work environment
• Analyze manufacturing problems and recommend measures to improve production equipment performance an d quality of the production to support the plant’s continuous improvement effort
• Confer with other departments and production personnel on such matters as cost reductions, scrap elimination, new product development, preventive maintenance, and quality control
• Support Perf(x) / Lean Manufacturing initiatives
The ideal candidate for this position will possess a Bachelor degree and a minimum of 3 years supervision experience in a manufacturing environment and have excellent communication skills.
Maintenance Specialist (Second Shift)-Reference ID - ECT-00003278
This position will be responsible for performing major repairs, fabrication, and preventative maintenance on machines and equipment within / outside of the plant. The successful candidate will also be involved with simple machine setups and assisting with improvement teams to enhance quality and productivity. This position will be a critical link to maintaining required production and overall success of the manufacturing process.
The ideal candidates for this position will possess the following:
• An Associate’s Degree from an accredited two year college / technical school or equivalent experience.
• 3 - 5 years experience in general maintenance in a manufacturing environment and the ability to work under limited supervision.
• Working knowledge of pneumatics, hydraulics, welding, and proficiency in AC/DC drives, SLC 500, PLC 5 (controllers), and Panel View 550. Knowledge of both Siemens and Allen Bradley preferred.
QA Technical Coordinator (First Shift)-Reference ID - ECT-00003281
This position will be responsible for coordinating and maintaining all aspects of the quality system , including CARs, Internal Audits, Work Instructions, PCO’s, ECO’s, production position training & certification, etc. Responsibilities also include coordinating the ISO external audit process.
The ideal candidates for this position will possess the following:
• Associates degree from an accredited college or university. Experience and knowledge of ISO 9001:200 8 procedures and clauses
• Minimum five years quality auditor, trainer experience is preferred; ISO 9001 auditor experience; Proficient in Excel, Word, and Power Point, and Outlook.
• Working knowledge of scheduling, coordinating, and performing timely ISO internal audits and reporting of audit results.
To apply online: http://www.emerson.com/en-us/careers/Pages/careers.aspx
Date posted: 12/7/2015
CSS Coatings is currently hiring someone who can do takeoffs . Please send your resume to email@example.com
Date posted: 12/4/2015
Kirby Building Systems is currently interviewing for Internships at Kirby Building Systems. Please view the TopJobs website for more information.
Due to our growth, we also have a full time Steel Detailer position open, ready to begin in January. This posting can be found on our website.
Date posted: 11/10/2015
Tyson Foods, Inc. is currently looking for a few supervisors at the Obion County Complex. You can apply at www.tysonfoodscareers.com. Go to the “Professional” tab and search in Union City, Tn.
Date posted: 11/3/2015
download Adobe Acrobat Reader.
Note: documents in Excel format (XLS) require Microsoft Viewer,
Note: documents in Word format (DOC) require Microsoft Viewer,
Note: documents in Powerpoint format (PPT) require Microsoft Viewer,
Note: documents in Quicktime Movie format [MOV] require Apple Quicktime,