Current Job Opportunities In Industry
ALL JOB LISTINGS ARE DELETED AFTER 90 DAYS.
Aerotek is currently hiring for a Architectural Drafter. Responsible for drawing dimensions and designs received from Architect. Will be handling the red line markups of the drawings and design calculations. Architectural team is currently using AutoCAD, SketchUp, and Word. This person needs to be comfortable being handed a drawing and running with the design. The company has currently won multiple projects and have become overwhelmed with work and not enough hands on staff. They are looking at expanding their office into the first floor to make room for additional staff. Current projects include Jails, Hospitals, Hotels, Churches, dorms and commercial spaces. Will work Monday-Friday 8-5. Minimal overtime unless needed for multiple projects. Quality control and accuracy of markups. Ability to understand what they are drawing instead of drawing blindly. Sometimes the work will be sent out without being checked by Architect so this person needs to understand CAD and have the skills to not only draft but understand the design. Will be required to take an AutoCAD test that includes a floor plan of a bathroom. This is all done through manual drafting and 2d drawings. Will be required to read plan, work with line weights, x referencing, wall sections, blocks/layers, knowledge of building technology, work with line commands. They are wanting someone that can take the initiative, ask questions even if they do not complete the test within the allotted time. Starting pay- $18-$22. To apply, contact Andrea Snow at firstname.lastname@example.org
Date posted: 2/1/2016
Kyowa America is hiring for a Production Engineer. We are expanding our 3 shift operation and have openings for experienced as well as entry level candidates. Some of our positions include, Maintenance Manager, Automated Paint Engineers, Assembly Supervisors and Injection Molding Supervisors. View our website: www.mpr-recruiters.com and company website: www.kyowaamerica.com.
Interested candidates can send resume to: email@example.com
Date posted: 1/29/2016
Froedge Machine and Supply in Tompkinsville, KY is looking to fill the following position:Drafter / Designer
Froedge Machine and Supply Company Designs and builds machines that automate lumber handling. These machines are made custom and tailored to our customer’s needs. The ideal candidate will have:
- Knowledge of AutoCAD
- Mechanically Inclined
- Good work ethic
- Ability to learn quickly
- Experience in material handling and knowledge of SolidWorks a plus
We offer great pay and benefits! If you think you have what it takes, please apply in person at 317 Radio Station Road, Tompkinsville, KY, apply on Indeed or email us a resume! Bryon Grimsley at firstname.lastname@example.org
Job Type: Full-time
Date posted: 1/27/2016
KAAP is currently looking to hire two positions, an Intern and Design Engineer.
The Intern position begins in July. This position would be hourly and I would work with their schedule to be sure they could maintain employment while finishing up the semester to get their degree. I whole heartedly intend to stick this individual out on my shop floor to learn the manufacturing processes of the department.
The Design Engineers is going to begin around March. We are looking for someone with very strong 3D CAD roots that can communicate clearly with all levels of management. This position will likely be 50/50 desk work/shop work with long extents at times doing die designs and forging simulations. Anyone that is savvy with SolidWorks or Pro E would probably fit in just fine. We are still using Siemens NX here (company standard) but most people don’t have trouble picking it up with prior exposure.
If you would like more information about either of these positions or would like to apply, please email David Taylor at KAAP.
Date posted: 1/26/2016
Lexington Habitat for Humanity is currently seeking a Construction Project Manager to join their construction crew. The Project Manager works with volunteer groups to build houses in Lexington Kentucky. The position is full time with benefits. Please view the job description and job announcement on job details and how to apply.
Date posted: 1/14/2016
SCA Americas currently has the following openings:
- Project Engineer (Materials Cost Save Engineer)
- Electrical Engineer
- Maintenance Reliability Lead (Maintenance Leader)
- Production Technician
- Logistics Technician
Please visit the SCA website for more information on these job opening http://www.sca.com
Date posted: 1/12/2016
Retaining Walls of Tennessee, Inc. is currently looking to hire a Superintendent. Please contact Sheila Futch for more information and to apply.
Date posted 1/12/2016
Wehr Constructors, Inc. / Construction Managers – General Contractors is currently hiring for a Project Manager for Healthcare. Due to company growth and expansion of services, Wehr Constructors, Inc. is actively seeking a qualified candidate to fill a project management position in our healthcare division.
This position involves project development, permitting, and supervision; planning, organizing, and directing all phases of construction projects; preparing budgets, cost estimates, and bids; developing and reviewing plans and specifications; documenting information and writing reports; determining project manpower, material, and equipment requirements; evaluating and maintaining project progress, quality, and conformance to plans and specifications; preparing and approving project progress reports, and schedules; implementing and monitoring safety policies and procedures; providing technical assistance to construction crews and subcontractors; ensuring that the project is within the approved budget; and completing any related duties as assigned by management.
- Bachelors degree in Construction Management or related field preferred.
- 3-5+ years of experience leading construction projects as a Project Manager.
- Certification in Construction Management through C.M.A.A. is a plus.
- Experience in healthcare construction is required.
- Experience in Viewpoint or similar Project Management software a plus.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office and Microsoft Project.
- Outstanding and professional oral and written communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work in a team environment.
- Travel may be required
Date posted: 1/7/2016
Implementation at Advent is a design/build graphics and branding firm located in Nashville, Tennessee. They are currently looking to fill two positions, a Construction Project Manager and an Estimator.
Date posted: 1/4/2016
Emerson Electric, a world leader in the production of Hermetic Motors used in residential / commercial
HVAC units is currently seeking qualified applicants for the position of Senior Manufacturing
Engineer, a Second Shift Production Supervisor, a Second Shift Maintenance Specialist,
and a First Shift QA Technical Coordinator at our Russellville, KY manufacturing facility.
Senior Manufacturing Engineer-Reference ID - ECT-00003226
This position will be responsible to ensure that products and processes meet and / or exceed custome r expectations for quality, safety, and productivity. The Senior Manufacturing Engineer will be responsible for directing and coordinating continuous improvement activities using Manufacturing Engineering tools to increase the overall efficiency of the departments with emphasis on increased uptime, reducing changeover time, and root cause analysis to drive corrective actions.
• Coordinate tooling design, machine integration, inventory and repair
• Communicate and Coordinate with Product Design Engineers and Operations on New Product Introductions and existing product improvement activities
• Participate in Strategy, Budget and Planning Activities to support the Plant’s continuous improvemen t effort
• Be an integral part of the facilities safety system
• Bachelor’s degree in Engineering or related discipline
• Experience in Lean Manufacturing and/or Six Sigma practice and techniques
• 3 -5 years related work experience in a manufacturing environment preferred
• Excellent communication skills and computer skills are a must
• The candidate should possess a working knowledge including PLCs and motor controls
• Knowledge of or experience with electric motor manufacturing would be a plus.
• Project management experience
Production Supervisor (Second Shift)-Reference ID - ECT-00003271
This position will be responsible for Supervision of Second shift hourly associates in the Winding Business Unit. Aspects of the position include safety, quality, production and maintaining positive relationships with associates. Duties will include but are not limited to the following:
• Maintain a safe work environment
• Analyze manufacturing problems and recommend measures to improve production equipment performance an d quality of the production to support the plant’s continuous improvement effort
• Confer with other departments and production personnel on such matters as cost reductions, scrap elimination, new product development, preventive maintenance, and quality control
• Support Perf(x) / Lean Manufacturing initiatives
The ideal candidate for this position will possess a Bachelor degree and a minimum of 3 years supervision experience in a manufacturing environment and have excellent communication skills.
Maintenance Specialist (Second Shift)-Reference ID - ECT-00003278
This position will be responsible for performing major repairs, fabrication, and preventative maintenance on machines and equipment within / outside of the plant. The successful candidate will also be involved with simple machine setups and assisting with improvement teams to enhance quality and productivity. This position will be a critical link to maintaining required production and overall success of the manufacturing process.
The ideal candidates for this position will possess the following:
• An Associate’s Degree from an accredited two year college / technical school or equivalent experience.
• 3 - 5 years experience in general maintenance in a manufacturing environment and the ability to work under limited supervision.
• Working knowledge of pneumatics, hydraulics, welding, and proficiency in AC/DC drives, SLC 500, PLC 5 (controllers), and Panel View 550. Knowledge of both Siemens and Allen Bradley preferred.
QA Technical Coordinator (First Shift)-Reference ID - ECT-00003281
This position will be responsible for coordinating and maintaining all aspects of the quality system , including CARs, Internal Audits, Work Instructions, PCO’s, ECO’s, production position training & certification, etc. Responsibilities also include coordinating the ISO external audit process.
The ideal candidates for this position will possess the following:
• Associates degree from an accredited college or university. Experience and knowledge of ISO 9001:200 8 procedures and clauses
• Minimum five years quality auditor, trainer experience is preferred; ISO 9001 auditor experience; Proficient in Excel, Word, and Power Point, and Outlook.
• Working knowledge of scheduling, coordinating, and performing timely ISO internal audits and reporting of audit results.
To apply online: http://www.emerson.com/en-us/careers/Pages/careers.aspx
Date posted: 12/7/2015
CSS Coatings is currently hiring someone who can do takeoffs . Please send your resume to email@example.com
Date posted: 12/4/2015
Kirby Building Systems is currently interviewing for Internships at Kirby Building Systems. Please view the TopJobs website for more information.
Due to our growth, we also have a full time Steel Detailer position open, ready to begin in January. This posting can be found on our website.
Date posted: 11/10/2015
Tyson Foods, Inc. is currently looking for a few supervisors at the Obion County Complex. You can apply at www.tysonfoodscareers.com. Go to the “Professional” tab and search in Union City, Tn.
Date posted: 11/3/2015
download Adobe Acrobat Reader.
Note: documents in Excel format (XLS) require Microsoft Viewer,
Note: documents in Word format (DOC) require Microsoft Viewer,
Note: documents in Powerpoint format (PPT) require Microsoft Viewer,
Note: documents in Quicktime Movie format [MOV] require Apple Quicktime,