- V. Dobrokhotov, L. Oakes, D. Sowell, A. Larin, J. Hall, A. Kengne, P. Bakharev, G. Corti, T. Cantrell, T. Prakash, J. Williams and D. N. McIlroy, "Towards the Nanospring-Based Artificial Olfactory System for Trace-Detection of Flammable and Explosive Vapors," Sensors and Actuators B: Chemical. (2012), Article in press http://dx.doi.org/10.1016/j.snb.2012.03.074.
- V. Dobrokhotov et al., "Thermal and Optical Activation Mechanisms of the Nanospring-Based Chemiresistors," Accepted for publication in Sensors (2012).
- V. Dobrokhotov, L. Oakes, D. Sowell, A. Larin, J. Hall, A. Kengne, P. Bakharev, G. Corti, T. Cantrell, T. Prakash, J. Williams and D. N. McIlroy, "ZnO Coated Nanospring-Based Chemiresistors," Journal of Applied Physics 111 044311 (2012).
- A. Barzilov, I. Novikov, and P. Womble, chapter "Material Analysis using Characteristic Gamma Rays Induced by Neutrons" in the book Gamma Radiation, InTech (2012).
- M. Khenner, S. Yadavali, and R. Kalyanaraman, "Formation of Organized Nanostructures from Unstable Bilayers of Thin Metallic Liquids," Physics of Fluids 23 122105 (2011). (Selected and featured in the Virtual Journal of Nanoscale Science and Technology 25(2) 2012).
- M. Khenner, W.T. Tekalign, and M. Levine, "Stability of a Strongly Anisotropic Thin Epitaxial Film in a Wetting Interaction with Elastic Substrate," European Physics Letters 93 26001 (2011).
- G. D. Alkhazov, I. S. Novikov, and Yu. Shabelski, "Nuclear Radii of Unstable Nuclei," International Journal of Modern Physics E 20(3) 583 (2011).
- V. Dobrokhotov and L. Oakes, chapter "Nanostructures in Electronic Nose Technology" in the book Advances in Nanotechnology and Applications, Vol. II, Informa Healthcare USA, Inc. (2010).
- V. Dobrokhotov, chapter "Mechanical Properties of Nanostructures" in the book Drug Delivery Nanoparticles: Formulation and Characterization, Informa Healthcare USA, Inc. (2009).
- C. Merino, I. S. Novikov, and Yu. Shabelski, "Nuclear Radii Calculations in Various Theoretical Approaches for Nucleus-Nucleus Interactions," Physical Review C 80 064616 (2009).
download Adobe Acrobat Reader.
Note: documents in Excel format (XLS) require Microsoft Viewer,
Note: documents in Word format (DOC) require Microsoft Viewer,
Note: documents in Powerpoint format (PPT) require Microsoft Viewer,
Note: documents in Quicktime Movie format [MOV] require Apple Quicktime,