An Occupational U
Occupational wellness allows an individual to prepare themselves for work which on will gain personal satisfaction and find enrichment in one's life through their work. The choice of your profession, career ambitions and personal performance are all components of your path's terrain to occupational wellness.
Here are questions to ask yourself about the process of your occupational wellness:
- Do I enjoy going to work most days?
- Do I have a manageable workload while at work?
- Do I feel that I can talk to my boss and co-workers if problems were to arise?
What are some ways to achieve your very own occupational wellness?
- Find out what motivates and interests you
- Learn how to balance leisure with work
- Understand you work and learning style
Helpful Services on Campus
- Academic Advising and Retention Center
- Career Services
|Saturday October 1st||ORAC: Mountain Bike||ORAC|
|Monday October 3rd||Intramural Dodgeball Registration Ends!||Intramural Recreation Sports Department|
|Monday October 3rd||ORAC: Backcountry Cooking||ORAC|
|Monday October 3rd||Intramural Innertube Water Basketball Registration Begins!||Intramural Recreation Sports Department|
|Monday October 3rd||Intramural Wallyball Registration Begins!||Intramural Recreation Sports Department|
download Adobe Acrobat Reader.
Note: documents in Excel format (XLS) require Microsoft Viewer,
Note: documents in Word format (DOC) require Microsoft Viewer,
Note: documents in Powerpoint format (PPT) require Microsoft Viewer,
Note: documents in Quicktime Movie format [MOV] require Apple Quicktime,