Students that are required to participate in BEP for the upcoming semester will be contacted via TopperMail before the start of the semester.
Students participating in BEP will complete all expectations below.
- Attend BEP Workshops to plan for the semester and to improve academic skills to make
them better students.
- Workshop #1 (part A and part B) must be completed by October 17, 2014.
- Workshop #2 (part A and part B) must be completed by December 5, 2014.
- Attend the Majors and Minors Fair on Tuesday, September 16th 11:00am – 2:00pm at the Preston Center.
- Complete MAP-Works® Fall Transition Survey by September 27, 2014.
- Survey is emailed to your Toppermail on September 14, 2014.
- Compose a reflection paper detailing the overall BEP experience. This paper is due at the end of the semester before finals week.
- Allow parents/guardians to inquire about their academic progress, grades, attendance, etc.
download Adobe Acrobat Reader.
Note: documents in Excel format (XLS) require Microsoft Viewer,
Note: documents in Word format (DOC) require Microsoft Viewer,
Note: documents in Powerpoint format (PPT) require Microsoft Viewer,
Note: documents in Quicktime Movie format [MOV] require Apple Quicktime,