- Work closely with a faculty mentor and interact with graduate students, post-doctoral fellows and research technicians.
- Develop through hands-on work and the guidance of experienced researchers an in-depth understanding of the core research skills in Biotechnology.
- Learn about the responsible conduct of research and ethical issues in the biological sciences.
- Receive training on how to write successful graduate school applications.
- Earn a stipend of $500 per week, free housing, meal and travel allowances, and lab supplies.
download Adobe Acrobat Reader.
Note: documents in Excel format (XLS) require Microsoft Viewer,
Note: documents in Word format (DOC) require Microsoft Viewer,
Note: documents in Powerpoint format (PPT) require Microsoft Viewer,
Note: documents in Quicktime Movie format [MOV] require Apple Quicktime,