Summer Research in Investigative Biotechnology
- Work closely with a faculty mentor and interact with graduate students, post-doctoral
fellows and research technicians.
- Develop through hands-on work and the guidance of experienced researchers an in-depth
understanding of the core research skills in Biotechnology.
- Learn about the responsible conduct of research and ethical issues in the biological
- Receive training on how to write successful graduate school applications.
- Earn a stipend of $500 per week, free housing, meal and travel allowances, and lab