The Gordon Ford College of Business Mission
The Mission of the Gordon Ford College of Business is to be a leader in providing high quality, applied undergraduate business education and select graduate programs that meet the needs of the business community.
To achieve this Mission, the programs of the Gordon Ford College of Business focus on:
- Functional interdependence and the global environment of business
- Values conducive to personal and professional development
- Development of reasoning, creative and critical thinking, and problem solving skills
- Awareness of ethics and the importance of ethical decision-making
- Knowledge and application of current information systems and technology
- Effective listening, speaking, and writing skills
- Professional and personal quality improvement and lifelong learning
In fulfilling the College and University Missions, and with a balanced emphasis on teaching, research, and service, a highly qualified faculty of the Gordon Ford College strives for effective teaching and active student learning. The faculty demonstrates competency through continuous intellectual activity in discipline based, applied or instructional research. The currency and relevancy of research and pedagogical activity are supported by active faculty participation with professional associations and projects and other initiatives with business, industry, and government organizations.
download Adobe Acrobat Reader.
Note: documents in Excel format (XLS) require Microsoft Viewer,
Note: documents in Word format (DOC) require Microsoft Viewer,
Note: documents in Powerpoint format (PPT) require Microsoft Viewer,
Note: documents in Quicktime Movie format [MOV] require Apple Quicktime,