- About the Gordon Ford College
- Mission Statement
- Vision Statement
- Strategic Intent
- Strategic Objectives
- Learning Goals
- Undergraduate Student Services
- Student Ambassadors
- Study Abroad
Annual Report to Stakeholders
The Ford Report
Prospective Student Resources
- AACSB International Accreditation~ What does it mean to me?
- Admission Requirements
- GFCB Academic Programs Summary (.PDF)
- Student Organizations ~ Get involved!
- Student Scholarships
- VIP Student Tours ~ Hang out with us at WKU for a day!
The Gordon Ford College of Business in now offering scholarships for incoming freshmen. Please take some time to thoughtfully complete the application and submit all requested materials to:Michelle W. Trawick
Associate Dean for Faculty and Administration
Gordon Ford College of Business
Western Kentucky University
1906 College Heights Blvd. #11056
Bowling Green, KY 42101-1056
Questions? Please call 270.745.6311.
download Adobe Acrobat Reader.
Note: documents in Excel format (XLS) require Microsoft Viewer,
Note: documents in Word format (DOC) require Microsoft Viewer,
Note: documents in Powerpoint format (PPT) require Microsoft Viewer,
Note: documents in Quicktime Movie format [MOV] require Apple Quicktime,