- TopJobs: WKU's Recruitment Tool
- MyPlan.com: Career Assessment Tests
- What can I do with my major
- National and State Career Information
- Occupational Outlook Handbook
- Salary Calculator
Alumni Career Services
Many alumni are under the impression that they are no longer eligible to receive help from the campus community. At the Center for Career and Professional Development, that is certainly not the case. Our staff is here to help you manage the career challenges that come along after commencement. And the best part...our services are FREE of charge.
What is the issue that has you struggling?
Have you lost your job? Are you interested in changing careers? Do you have a job but think that life must be more than THIS? Are you approaching retirement and planning for Act III?
How can we help you?
We know that your life is complicated and busy. With that in mind, the staff at the Center for Career and Professional Development is here to help you answer your important career questions. We can do that in several ways:
- Email us and we'll respond.
- Fill out this short online questionnaire and tell us a good time to contact you
You can call 270-745-3095 to:
- Talk to the career counselor on duty
- Schedule an appointment to meet with a career counselor
- Set up a meeting via webcam using Skype or FaceTime
If your free time does not coincide with our office hours, that's OK. We can schedule a time to connect that meets your needs.
In the Center for Career and Professional Development, we believe that WKU Alumni are Hilltopper role models. Let us help you through this next career transition. You climbed the hill to get to class. Don't let a career issue stop you from climbing the hill towards career success.
Go Big Red!
download Adobe Acrobat Reader.
Note: documents in Excel format (XLS) require Microsoft Viewer,
Note: documents in Word format (DOC) require Microsoft Viewer,
Note: documents in Powerpoint format (PPT) require Microsoft Viewer,
Note: documents in Quicktime Movie format [MOV] require Apple Quicktime,