KHEAA Work Study Program
- Phone: 270-745-3095
Driving and Parking Directions
- On MapQuest and GPS units use 1515 Avenue of Champions, Bowling Green, KY 42101 for
to Parking Structure No. 1.
- Parking Permit information will be emailed to you in advance of your interview date.
- Interviews will be held in the Downing Student Union, room 2001 270-745-3095
- Recruiters who wish to visit The Center for Career and Professional Development and learn about our services are encouraged to phone ahead (270-745-3095) to make parking arrangements.
On-Campus Lunch Options
- Starbucks provides many beverage options as well as serving sandwiches, pastries and snacks.
- Fresh Food Company is an all you can eat dining experience with a wide variety of
food choices ranging from
fresh made sandwiches, a hot meal and a salad bar
- Red Zone, WKU's sports themed restaurant, offers foods ranging from burgers to salads to dessert at reasonable prices
- DSU Food Court houses Papa John's, Chick-fil-A and Steak 'n Shake Express
- Subway has fresh made sandwiches and wraps
Bowling Green Dining Options