TopJobs is WKU's premiere online job search and employment management system.
TopJobs features include:
It's free for Western students and alumni!
- Employers Search for YOU!
- Career Portfolio
- Upload career related documents for employers to search such as:
- Cover Letter
- Unofficial Transcript
- Writing Samples
- Employers can search your resume to find matches for jobs they are listing.
- Search Online Job Listings
- Exclusive Access to Center for Career and Professional Development's Job Listings for part-time, internship, and full-time positions
- Search NaceLink Network Job Listings for national opportunities
- Schedule Interviews with Employers
- Apply for positions online
- Sign up for interviews online
- Robust Calendar with upcoming career events
- Diverse group of employer and company partners
download Adobe Acrobat Reader.
Note: documents in Excel format (XLS) require Microsoft Viewer,
Note: documents in Word format (DOC) require Microsoft Viewer,
Note: documents in Powerpoint format (PPT) require Microsoft Viewer,
Note: documents in Quicktime Movie format [MOV] require Apple Quicktime,