Beginning July 1, 2012, Kentucky's network of state funded Child Care Resource & Referral services became Child Care Aware (CCA) of Kentucky.
The CCA of KY has the following goals and outcomes:
- Support families in having access to information and resources to increase their knowledge of high quality care and choose child care options to meet their needs;
- Increase knowledge of and demand for high quality early care and education services;
- Assist child care providers in accessing professional development opportunities and resources; and
- Assist community stakeholders in accessing information and resources to increase knowledge of high quality care.
Funded in part by the Kentucky Cabinet for Health and Family Services through the University of Kentucky Research Foundation for the Interdisciplinary Human Development Institute.
Best Viewed in Internet Explorer @ 1024 x 768 Resolution or higher
WKU Child Care Resource and Referral ©
Webmaster: Heather R Alms
If you are a family needing a child care referral, please visit our Free Child Care Referral page.
If you are a child care provider/employee, CCA of KY staff can assist you in the following ways:
- Locating high quality training and professional development opportunities within their local areas. To learn more, visit our Child Care Training, Calendar page.
- Technical Assistance (TA) via phone, email, and on-site to assist in meeting licensing standards and addressing licensing deficiencies. To learn more, visit our Child Care Providers,
- Technical Assistance page.Technical Assistance (TA) via phone, email, and on-site to assist individuals who are thinking about starting a child care program. To learn more, visit our Child Care Providers, Start-Up page.
If you are a Kentucky Credentialed Trainer or are interested in becoming a Credentialed Trainer, visit the Child Care Trainers page.