- About CI at WKU
- About Hanban
- Study Abroad
- CI in the News
- CI Publications
- CI Announcements
- Confucius Institute Summer Programming
- 2013 Joint Meeting of U.S. Confucius Institute (Classrooms)
- The Chinese Cultural Experience (CI Mobile Unit))
- CI at WKU Compilation Video
- "2014 Understanding China Documentary"
2014 Confucius Institute China Summer Program Opportunities
2014 Adult Summer Program
The dates for the Summer Bridge Program have officially been published. The calendar of events are as follows:
|Click the picture below to enlarge the view|
The costs for the trip are as follows:
Airfare to and from China (Leaving from Nashville International Airport) = $2,200.00
Visa Cost = $240.00
International Health Insurance = $40
All other expenses while in China will be covered by the Confucius Institute at WKU, with the exception of spending money, or individual excursions.
- Signed and dated CI contract (Click to open the editable form)
- Maximum of 250 word essay of why you want to visit China
- Chinese Visa Application (Click to open the editable form)
- Physical Passport (the passport must be valid for at least six (6) months after return date)
- Two, 2" X 2" passport style photos (white background). These can be taken at Walmart, Walgreens, CVS, Post Office or FedEx Kinkos
These materials can be submitted via email (scanned copies), faxed (270-745-2221), hand delivered, or mailed, but must be submitted to me no later than Tuesday, March 11, 2014.
download Adobe Acrobat Reader.
Note: documents in Excel format (XLS) require Microsoft Viewer,
Note: documents in Word format (DOC) require Microsoft Viewer,
Note: documents in Powerpoint format (PPT) require Microsoft Viewer,
Note: documents in Quicktime Movie format [MOV] require Apple Quicktime,