2014 Confucius Institute China Summer Program Opportunities
2014 Adult Summer Program
The dates for the Summer Bridge Program have officially been published. The calendar of events are as follows:
|Click the picture below to enlarge the view|
The costs for the trip are as follows:
Airfare to and from China (Leaving from Nashville International Airport) = $2,200.00
Visa Cost = $240.00
International Health Insurance = $40
All other expenses while in China will be covered by the Confucius Institute at WKU, with the exception of spending money, or individual excursions.
- Signed and dated CI contract (Click to open the editable form)
- Maximum of 250 word essay of why you want to visit China
- Chinese Visa Application (Click to open the editable form)
- Physical Passport (the passport must be valid for at least six (6) months after return date)
- Two, 2" X 2" passport style photos (white background). These can be taken at Walmart, Walgreens, CVS, Post Office or FedEx Kinkos
These materials can be submitted via email (scanned copies), faxed (270-745-2221), hand delivered, or mailed, but must be submitted to me no later than Tuesday, March 11, 2014.
download Adobe Acrobat Reader.
Note: documents in Excel format (XLS) require Microsoft Viewer,
Note: documents in Word format (DOC) require Microsoft Viewer,
Note: documents in Powerpoint format (PPT) require Microsoft Viewer,
Note: documents in Quicktime Movie format [MOV] require Apple Quicktime,