- About CI at WKU
- About Hanban
- Study Abroad
- CI in the News
- CI Publications
- CI Announcements
- Confucius Institute Summer Programming
- 2013 Joint Meeting of U.S. Confucius Institute (Classrooms)
- The Chinese Cultural Experience (CI Mobile Unit))
- CI at WKU Compilation Video
- "2014 Understanding China Documentary"
K-16 Chinese Instruction
The CI at WKU engages in outreach to local educational institutions through partnerships with Hanban and local schools to sponsor Chinese teachers in area K-12 schools. Additionally, the CI offers cultural programming, K-12 summer programs, teacher training and certification, professional development, and language proficiency exams.
Our Hanban teachers are graduates of various universities in China and are teaching in schools throughout the Western Kentucky region. If your school is interested in hosting a Hanban teacher, please contact Sheng-Huei "Betty" Yu, Assistant Director for Educational Outreach, at 270-745-2836 or at firstname.lastname@example.org.