New Training Offerings!
- Budgeting Basics
- Challenging Negative Attitudes
- Cultural Competency
- Drug Issues in the Workplace
- Effective Negotiation Skills
- Finance for the Non-financial Professionals
- How to get noticed...for the right reason
- Identification Theft: More Than Just an Inconvenience
- Improving Customer Service
- Industrial Safety and Accident Prevention
- Media Relations
- Preventing Workplace Violence
- Succession Planning
- Supervising Former Peers
- Understanding Japanese Culture
- Unleash Your Creativity
One 4-hour session
This workshop will give participants practical information on the budgeting process. Learning how and why businesses budget can help employees, to a degree, understand why businesses operate the way they do.
The participant will learn to: (1) understand the reasons for budgeting, (2) identify different types of budgets and their implications, (3) understand the planning and research involved in creating a budget (4) create a budget, (5) negotiate and sell the budget to management, and (6) manage a budget once it is established.
- Budgeting facts and basics
- Different approaches to budgeting
- How to begin
- Negotiating for Results
Who Should Attend
This seminar is intended for all employees who work with the budgets or need to understand the budgeting process.