Courses for Communication in the Workplace:
One 4-Hour Session
A periodic review of interpersonal communication skills is vital to maintaining positive communication in the workplace. This training session will review the skills learned in the Interpersonal Communication, Non-verbal Communication and Teamwork and Communication training sessions. The session reinforces training barriers to communication, and enhances effective listening skills.
The participant will review: (1) principles of clear communication, (2) decoding other communication, (3) the process of eliminating some of the basic communication barriers, (4) personal listening styles, (5) effective nonverbal skills for the workplace, and (6) special skills in effective listening.
- Review of listening needs in the workplace
- Nonverbal aspects of listening
- Listening role in effective communication skills in the workplace
- Review of the communication process
- Review of barriers to communication
- Suggestions for successful interpersonal communication
Who Should Attend
This seminar is intended for managers, supervisors, supervisory trainees, and team members with prior training in Teamwork & Communication, Interpersonal Communication, or Effective Listening.