Courses for Computer Training:
8 Hours Total (Two 4–Hour Sessions)
Knowledge of the basic uses of the Microsoft software enables business and industry to deliver higher quality products and more efficient services. Skills learned in this class are required in almost every workplace and in every job.
This class is designed to acquaint the participants with Microsoft’s most popular software packages. The participants will learn the basics in: (1) word processing, (2) spreadsheet, and (3) database design.
- Learning the basics of MS Word
- Learning the basics of MS Access
- Learning the basics of MS Excel
- Integrating Word, Access, and Excel
- Learning how to incorporate the features of these programs
Who Should Attend
This seminar is intended for any employee who uses computers to generate documents or create databases.